Estimated commercial license price?

1k0.v...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2012, 7:04:19 PM4/5/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
All is in the title ^^
Sorry if this has already been asked.

Youg...@hotmail.com

Apr 12, 2012, 5:51:01 AM4/12/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in the question

Martin Ankerl

Apr 12, 2012, 12:49:34 PM4/12/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
You will know in a few weeks, please be patient :)

Martin

1k0.v...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2012, 4:02:37 PM4/12/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Le jeudi 12 avril 2012 18:49:34 UTC+2, Martin Ankerl a écrit :
> You will know in a few weeks, please be patient :)

> Martin</div>
>

> On Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:51:01 AM UTC+2, <a>Youg...@hotmail.com</a> wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0;margin-left:0.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I am also interested in the question
>

> Le vendredi 6 avril 2012 01:04:19 UTC+2, <a>1k0.v...@gmail.com</a> a écrit :
>
> &gt; All is in the title ^^
>
> &gt; Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks Martin!

Youg...@hotmail.com

Apr 29, 2012, 7:23:24 PM4/29/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,
I saw on another post that a commercial license would be announced this week. Do you already know the price of this license and if there will be a GUI?
thank you

Christoph Heindl

Apr 30, 2012, 1:47:16 AM4/30/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com

Am Montag, 30. April 2012 01:23:24 UTC+2 schrieb Youg...@hotmail.com:
Good evening,
I saw on another post that a commercial license would be announced this week. Do you already know the price of this license and if there will be a GUI?

I have a final (hopefully) discussion on Thursday with my CEO regarding the price. The only thing I can say right now is, that the price will definitely be less than 500 Euros including a subscription for a year of updates and new features. We won't have a GUI when we launch the commercial version, but we are confident that we get a nice looking UI within the first six months after our commercial start.

We will continue to develop the non-commercial version alongside the commercial one. Both will be (and remain) feature equivalent, only differing in the allowed applications. We hope (and we are confident) that this is a fair approach, ensuring that we can continue to serve the community and allocate enough monetary resources that keep on developing ReconstructMe.

We have a lot on our todo list and we would be more than happy if our business model as outlined above works out, so we can put our ideas to work.

Best,
Christoph

Youg...@hotmail.com

Apr 30, 2012, 5:43:44 AM4/30/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response. When will the official announcement you made?

jeffery...@gmail.com

May 23, 2012, 8:12:36 AM5/23/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, April 30, 2012 5:43:44 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
> Thank you for your response. When will the official announcement you made?

Sorry if this is a bump but i wish to know about the commerical product also. I want to use to help with making an xna game with microsofts kinect. Mostly for helping with model importation. synapsegaming.com's sunburn engine has the ability for add-ons in their editor prehaps you could ask them about implementing a add-onfor reconstruct me? The add-ons typically are closed source but have the ability to sometimes call components from xna code but are still closed in dll libraries.

jeffery...@gmail.com

May 23, 2012, 8:15:26 AM5/23/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
I predict this will boost sales significantly because you can charge them $100-200 dollars right then and their and they will most likely buy the product because it has reusable purposes.

Christoph Heindl

May 23, 2012, 10:18:23 AM5/23/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012 14:15:26 UTC+2 schrieb jeffery...@gmail.com:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:12:36 AM UTC-4, jeffery...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 30, 2012 5:43:44 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
> > Thank you for your response. When will the official announcement you made?

We think that our webshop will go online either at the end of this week or at the beginning of next week. Commercial price will be 300 Euros (excl. taxes, 360 incl. taxes) for a single seat license including updates for one year.

swki...@gmail.com

May 25, 2012, 9:25:07 PM5/25/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful performance! Would there be any educational institution price policy?
Thanks for the nice product.
Bryan Sang

Charles Dunk

May 26, 2012, 12:11:03 AM5/26/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com

Christoph - will the updates include texture mapping?

Christoph Heindl

May 26, 2012, 2:35:16 AM5/26/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com

Am Samstag, 26. Mai 2012 03:25:07 UTC+2 schrieb swki...@gmail.com:
Wonderful performance! Would there be any educational institution price policy?

No that's not planned, it's the same price for everyone - 300 Euros excl. taxes. However, in case you use it for academic research and there is no direct remuneration involved it is free to use.

Best,
Christoph

Christoph Heindl

May 26, 2012, 2:35:55 AM5/26/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com

Am Samstag, 26. Mai 2012 06:11:03 UTC+2 schrieb Charles Dunk:

Christoph - will the updates include texture mapping?

Our next two major milestones are textures and UI which will be managable within a year. So yes included!