ReconstructmeQt.exe has stopped working

charle...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2013, 11:01:50 AM2/22/13
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Hi

ReconstructMeQt crashes every time I try to run it. Attached is the screen shoot.

I am running Windows 7 32-bits Enterprise with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650. The laptop is connected to Xbox Kinect 360.

Does anyone encounter this issue? How do you resolve it? I appreciate your sharing very much. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

reconstructmeQt.jpg

richar...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2016, 9:35:15 AM8/4/16
to ReconstructMe, charle...@gmail.com

Hello, did you ever figure this out? I'm having a similar problem with Windows 10 64bit and posted on ReconstructMe forum with no answers yet (http://reconstructme.net/forums/topic/reconstructmeqt-exe-has-stopped-working/)