Free ads for good stuff...

Reclaim The Sheets

Mar 1, 2009, 7:29:54 AM3/1/09
to Reclaim The Sheets
Imagine if journalists were public servants.

Instead of framing news with what the powerful say, they’d help
activists reframe debate. Appeals to materialism would be ditched in
favour of empathy. And rather than distracting us with lifestyle porn,
newspapers would make pin-ups of campaigners. Never mind the doom-
mongering, what can people do about it? There might not be any magic
answers, but if the marginalised went mainstream, common-sense
solutions would be more viable.

We think that’s possible. We can’t say more just yet, but very soon we
plan to show you how. And we’ll need a London flash mob to help us. If
you’d like to take part in the party, join our mailing list to find
out more, or become our fans on Facebook. If you can spare some change
to help us cover costs, there’s a PayPal link on our website.

And finally, we want to run your adverts (large banners: H90 x W728
pixels, small ones: H90 x W239 pixels). They’re free to all good
causes and ideas. Please send us designs as soon as possible. The best
five will win a prize.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested.

Reclaim The Sheets!

reclaimt...@gmail.com
http://groups.google.com:80/group/reclaimthesheets
http://reclaimthesheets.wordpress.com