isNull & isNotNull criteria

1 view

Joshua Paine

Apr 17, 2009, 3:57:55 PM4/17/09
to Recess PHP Framework
I've added support for these.

http://github.com/midnightmonster/recess/commit/05806b8b8cd5ba492ef293957fafc6c1f051d8f2

My recess fork is not up to date with the current file organization,
so I don't know what happens if you try to merge this. I'm still new
on git, so I haven't taken the plunge as far as keeping current yet.

Joshua Paine

May 2, 2009, 10:43:08 AM5/2/09
to Recess Framework
Wasn't using these till now. Took about 10 minutes to replace some
duplication of code with Parts. I resisted at first b/c in a couple
cases I wanted to just render the part directly from the controller, and
it seemed dumb to have a view that did nothing but call the part. Then I
realized I could just do `return $this->ok('foo.part');` from the
controller and everything would work fine. I'm even using a part as a
layout.

Keeping all this layout stuff low to the ground--basically just some
sugar and not A Template System(tm)--really pays benefits in getting
stuff done without excess infrastructure or boilerplate.

--
Joshua Paine
LetterBlock: Web applications built with joy