Seasons Greetings: thanks for being part of our bioscience news group.

Ufumes

Dec 25, 2010, 6:44:46 PM12/25/10
to Recent life science and bioscience headlines and news group
Good Day,

We want to use this media to express our appreciation to you, for
being part of our bioscience news group.

Thanks for your encouragements and interests in our activities. Our
been online without you would entirely be a waste of resources. Your
being part of our bioscience news group assures us that our
activities in http://nigerianbioscientist.com is a worthy cause.

We look forward to more of your contributions and participations in
the discussions and activities of our online community next year.
(http://nigerianbioscientist.com/interact )

We wish you a very fulfilling and prosperous 2011. May God Bless and
prosper the works of your hands. (AMEN)

Sincere Regards

UF Umeoguaju (Site administrator & founder)
( http://nigerianbioscientist.com )
ad...@ufumes.com
08067817864