RCSS Meeting Tonight (Tuesday, May 5th)

Peter van Hardenberg

May 5, 2009, 1:37:51 PM5/5/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Come one, come all. RCSS is meeting tonight.

Tonight, Tuesday, May 5th, 7:00PM
ECS building ground floor (look for a small group of people with laptops)

This month's topics will be database related.

Noel will be giving a talk about his recent use of Perl's Parse::RecDescent to make a little
SQL-like language parser for a database report generator.

Peter will talk about SQLite and how it executes SQL queries as a form of byte code.

Afterwards we'll head over to Maude Hunter's.

See you there,
-pvh

--
Peter van Hardenberg
Victoria, BC, Canada

Noel Burton-Krahn

May 5, 2009, 3:07:05 PM5/5/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
I'll be a little late - around 7:45. Do you mind going first, Peter?

Peter van Hardenberg

May 5, 2009, 3:53:50 PM5/5/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I can go first. I don't think I have 45m of material, though. We'll probably start a bit late, then.

-p