Meeting Today?

1 view

Cy Schubert

Aug 4, 2009, 8:19:39 PM8/4/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Is there a meeting today? Same time same place?

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Sc...@komquats.com>

e**(i*pi)+1=0

Peter van Hardenberg

Aug 4, 2009, 8:29:36 PM8/4/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
I was a bit busy getting married over the last couple of weeks and had completely forgotten what day it was.

I'd be into a visit to Maude's though.

-p
--
Peter van Hardenberg
Victoria, BC, Canada

Peter van Hardenberg

Aug 4, 2009, 10:00:44 PM8/4/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Anyone headed that way? There already? Having not heard anything I haven't left my house, but I have my email client open...

-p

Cy Schubert

Aug 5, 2009, 8:47:08 AM8/5/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
In message <3395df770908041729l64...@mail.gmail.com>,
Peter
van Hardenberg writes:

> --00163691fead07215604705a1917

> I was a bit busy getting married over the last couple of weeks and had
> completely forgotten what day it was.

Congratulations!

> I'd be into a visit to Maude's though.

I couldn't make it. Spent the evening with my wife.

We should start planning next month's topic early.

Adam Parkin

Aug 6, 2009, 4:35:38 PM8/6/09
to Recreational Computer Science Society
CONGRATS on the nuptials!

Adam