Fwd: Math and CSc Problem Solving Seminar

Peter van Hardenberg

Nov 18, 2009, 8:01:15 PM11/18/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

given how lousy I've been at organizing RCSS for, oh, a year or two now, this development excites me! I'll forward details as their available, but I hope to make it out to the first meeting.

-pvh

Nov 18, 2009, 8:01:41 PM11/18/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
my god: their != they're

my 3rd grade english teacher would be so disappointed in me.

Noel Burton-Krahn

Nov 24, 2009, 4:42:38 PM11/24/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot, Peter.  This sounds interesting.  Sorry I haven't made it to RCSS for a while.  Hope to see you soon.

--
Noel