Meeting on Tuesday

Cy Schubert

Oct 30, 2009, 1:06:22 PM10/30/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I thought I'd open discussion early. Are there any plans for a
meeting on Tuesday?

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Sc...@komquats.com>

e**(i*pi)+1=0

Adam Parkin

Oct 30, 2009, 3:06:13 PM10/30/09
to Recreational Computer Science Society
I'd be interested in a meeting, though the only researchy stuff I read
nowadays is education related, and probably not of interest to the
group. :(

Adam

On Oct 30, 9:06 am, Cy Schubert <Cy.Schub...@komquats.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone! I thought I'd open discussion early. Are there any plans for a
> meeting on Tuesday?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Cy Schubert <Cy.Schub...@komquats.com>

Darren Duncan

Oct 30, 2009, 3:16:08 PM10/30/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
Cy Schubert wrote:
> Hi everyone! I thought I'd open discussion early. Are there any plans for a
> meeting on Tuesday?

I think I would be fine with a meeting. As before, I could talk for a short
time on making input methods or BBEdit language plugins, but there should be
another speaker for the rest of the time. -- Darren Duncan

Cy Schubert

Oct 30, 2009, 3:43:40 PM10/30/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com

I don't have much to talk about either. Been spending most of my time in
the new FreeBSD USB stack diagnosing an esoteric problem with USB floppy
drives, somewhere in the umass <--> CAM interface.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Sc...@komquats.com>

Cy Schubert

Nov 3, 2009, 11:39:14 PM11/3/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com
In message <4AEB3B78...@darrenduncan.net>, Darren Duncan writes:

I was there. Where was everyone else?

Darren Duncan

Nov 4, 2009, 12:16:59 AM11/4/09
to recco...@googlegroups.com

It seemed to me that there was no actual decision to have a meeting. I said I
could talk on a certain thing but that there should be another speaker too, and
no one said they could do it. Also, there was no formal announcement of a
meeting, which seemed to cement the status of "not this time". -- Darren Duncan