Aircraft Navigation

Burak Polat

May 16, 2020, 9:44:51 AM5/16/20
to recastna...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am looking into collision avoidance and crowd behavior for my game
which primarily concerns flying / swimming objects. So there will be
lower and upper limits, but characters will have the ability to
navigate anywhere in between in 3d. There will be structures
(buildings, other aircrafts etc.) that they will need to avoid. Recast
and Detour / DetourCrowd looks like a great choice, but is it
appropriate for the open space like environment I have in mind? Or am
I approaching this in a totally wrong way?

Any input is appreciated!

Thank you
Koray