最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jörg Krug

未読、
2018/07/02 6:21:582018/07/02
To: reCAPTCHA

I repeatedly get prompted with new captchas, I solve them and nothing happens, it presents a new captcha to solve, over and over.

I've got this problem on 2 independent systems now, this effect somehow gets worse and at a certain point it isn't working anymore at all. It keeps prompting me over and over.

Then I tried altering and use the audio captcha, and then finally I got an answer:

"If you were directed to this page from the reCAPTCHA widget, you would have seen a message that said "We're sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."

I can safely guarantee that my compute does NOT sending any automated queries, however I use to break off after the third page of a captcha, and start over again. no captcha should take more than a few seconds to solve...

Sorry folks, but this is no fun anymore, recaptcha does NOT work at all, for me... Is there ANY solution to make it work again and make it possible to solve a captcha in max 2 moves?

Osage Blog

未読、
2018/07/16 8:17:252018/07/16
To: reCAPTCHA