[BUG] Images get fades them disappear and new image comes by replacing it

ANANT JAIN

Apr 6, 2016, 2:42:38 AM4/6/16
to reCAPTCHA
There is a bug in recaptcha v2
Sometimes on selecting images they get fades them disappear and new image comes by replacing it

 image change ->

I keeps on selecting but again and again new image comes there

Also i checked recaptcha at other sites, and found this problem everywhere
Hence i'm confirm that this is bug from google side

Thus i request you to immediately fix it as soon as possible, as i'm loosing many of my customers

Nando Romero

Apr 12, 2016, 11:48:03 PM4/12/16
to reCAPTCHA
Having the same issue , on sites where this google capture exists, doesnt occur every time but it does now and then, anyone from Google able to verify the issue to be fixed?

reCAPTCHA Support

Apr 15, 2016, 1:33:56 PM4/15/16
to reCAPTCHA
Nando,

This is an advanced type of CAPTCHA which is more difficult for bots to solve. Users can sometimes be presented with this CAPTCHA by the advanced risk analysis system, but many human users should only encounter the check box widget.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Nando Romero <fernand...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Having the same issue , on sites where this google capture exists, doesnt occur every time but it does now and then, anyone from Google able to verify the issue to be fixed?

Nick B.

Apr 25, 2016, 8:24:37 AM4/25/16
to reCAPTCHA
Have the same issue. It's crazy... http://imgur.com/olY7HoT

Does anyone know how to solve it?

ANANT JAIN

Apr 25, 2016, 8:36:30 AM4/25/16
to reCAPTCHA
For the same bug i had posted this
But still recatptcha isn't overcome this bug :(

Nick B.

Apr 25, 2016, 10:53:38 AM4/25/16
to reCAPTCHA
понедельник, 25 апреля 2016 г., 15:36:30 UTC+3 пользователь ANANT JAIN написал:
For the same bug i had posted this
But still recatptcha isn't overcome this bug :(

They said that it's 'an advanced type'. But it's not user friendly, at all.

patrick....@g.solutionset.com

Apr 26, 2016, 7:24:31 PM4/26/16
to reCAPTCHA
Also experiencing this issue when testing on multiple browsers on Windows and Mac. This issue doesn't happen all the time, but can be duplicated consistently after a few page refreshes.

@reCAPTCHA Support, any word on when we can expect to see a fix for this? Thanks.

James Wohlever

Apr 27, 2016, 11:06:48 AM4/27/16
to reCAPTCHA
Having same problem.
Just started getting this type of recaptcha on lspdfr.com
No matter how many times I click and get rid of all asked for images it says I didn't get them all.
For example, asked to click all images of rivers.
I click on a pic of a river, new one takes it place, I click that one until it is no longer a river. Do all the rest in images the same way,
click submit, get a new recaptcha.Have to do this multiple times until I get a normal (older type) recaptcha.

James Wohlever

AJ Stuyvenberg

May 5, 2016, 12:55:32 PM5/5/16
to reCAPTCHA
This is intended. You're expected to continue selecting all the images which match the challenge until there are no more.

Jamphus Huang

May 10, 2016, 1:21:01 AM5/10/16
to reCAPTCHA
It's bugged.
On one of my Android Browser : UC Broswer.
The photos will always disappeared after selection.
So no choice can be made, then no captcha can be done.
Please fix asap.
It has bothering me for 2 or 4 months.

ANANT JAIN於 2016年4月6日星期三 UTC+8下午2時42分38秒寫道:

saven haven

Jul 1, 2016, 5:26:53 AM7/1/16
to reCAPTCHA

I can't solve it, it shows error when I finish select all captchas appeared

Shinsuke Nakayama

Jul 5, 2016, 3:25:12 AM7/5/16
to reCAPTCHA
I'm also having this issue, I understand that its a "Advanced type" feature but I can only get it right 10~20% of the time.
I really think there is a bug in this feature.

Dave McCormick

Jul 17, 2016, 1:51:32 AM7/17/16
to reCAPTCHA
Having issue as well. Anyone find a fix?

Rubaiet Mahbub

Jul 21, 2016, 2:37:07 AM7/21/16
to reCAPTCHA
This is a different type of recaptcha technique.
You need to select all matched images one after another until no more matched images left to select.
Then verify it.

patrick....@g.epsilon.com

Jul 21, 2016, 2:20:30 PM7/21/16
to reCAPTCHA
Confirmed with Google that this isn't a bug, but is intentional. You're supposed to keep clicking the images until the reCAPTCHA is satisfied that you're not a robot ... I have found however (like many on this thread) that this can go on forever and never actually validate you.

In my testing, I've noticed that this non-bug seems to happen more consistently if I have Dev Tools open, if I'm running the site on localhost, or if I'm doing cross-browser testing and have multiple browsers open to the same URL.

Hope this helps.

Hayden B

Aug 18, 2016, 1:50:10 PM8/18/16
to reCAPTCHA
I just got this never-ending supply of images on Frontier's website.  It seems the faster I click through the images, the more images it gives me.  When I click on them slower and take time (humans are dumb apparently?) then it doesn't give me as many images.  This is the least user-friendly captcha system I have ever seen.  Bring back the obnoxious text image that I have to type; I'd much rather deal with that than a never ending supply of street number images.

Ashes R

Aug 26, 2016, 4:04:10 AM8/26/16
to reCAPTCHA
This is not the bug, its a feature.

A.For the first few attempts, One  can pass reCAPTCHA by only clicking the checkbox, image grid does not pop up, however after few attempts, user might have to choose the image from the image grid.

B.In case user is submitting form repeatedly or selecting  wrong image continiously, reCaptch then makes him  select more image by fading them out till they disappear and new image comes replacing it.  Once this happens user has to select images continiously, till reCaptcha lets it pass through.

This appears like a bug , as has been reported by many users  but this happens only when reCaptcha is used many times by the single user . For most cases, it wont affect users at all. But for those, bots and spammers, this is the way to stop them.

Same can be checked at : https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo

thanks,

Huang JS

Aug 26, 2016, 4:18:43 AM8/26/16
to reCAPTCHA
It IS a bug.
I literally checked CORRECT images for 30 times and they kept fading out!!!

Muthukumar rangasamy

Aug 31, 2016, 6:13:20 AM8/31/16
to reCAPTCHA
After how many attempts are the images start fading out? Is there a limit? I have tried about 50 times. But unable to replicate the issue. However few users are able to see this frequently. Does anyone know what the limit is?

Thanks,
Muthukumar R

Huang JS

Aug 31, 2016, 6:20:51 AM8/31/16
to reCAPTCHA
No matter 20, 30 or 50 times or fading out is not a NORMAL nor REASONABLE flow for challenge users.
Even if it is a bot, the system should let the bot to try answers after 10 times of fading out.

The system is bugged but no Googler are here to face it.
Sorry I have to be harsh but Google is not what Google was 10 years ago.

Ahmed Bin Abdu

Sep 16, 2016, 7:37:53 PM9/16/16
to reCAPTCHA
just stop addblocker on the page, and refresh and then capcha will work ,

Irfan Prince

May 30, 2017, 4:12:57 PM5/30/17
to reCAPTCHA
some one heplp mee please

Irfan Prince

May 30, 2017, 4:13:38 PM5/30/17
to reCAPTCHA
can any body help me please i humbly request to all of you

Irfan Prince

May 30, 2017, 4:15:31 PM5/30/17
to reCAPTCHA
no one is helping me

Irfan Prince

Jun 17, 2017, 8:19:53 PM6/17/17
to reCAPTCHA
help me please

Alien Ware

Jun 17, 2017, 11:46:53 PM6/17/17
to reCAPTCHA

среда, 6 апреля 2016 г., 14:42:38 UTC + 8 пользователь Анант Джейн написал:
Существует ошибка в ReCaptcha v2
Иногда на выбор изображений, которые они получают замирает и они исчезнут и новый образ приходит, заменив его

Этим гуглоголовым дебилам по моему дела нет до проблем пользователей. Они заняты ловлей мифических ботов. изменение изображения ->

Я продолжаю выбирать, но снова и снова новое изображение приходит туда

Также я проверил ReCaptcha на других сайтах, и нашел эту проблему во всем мире
Поэтому я хочу подтвердить, что это ошибка с Google стороны

Таким образом, я прошу вас немедленно исправить это как можно скорее, так как я теряю многие из моих клиентов