Google reCaptcha v2 metrics for Score not appearing in admin

Robert Lewis

Nov 30, 2019, 11:28:32 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA
Hi all,

I have set up Google reCaptcha v2 on our sites. It has been up for a couple of weeks now but is not showing the Average Score in the admin portal. The warning message says: "We detected that your site is verifying reCAPTCHA passed solutions less than 50% of the time. This could indicate a problem with your integration with reCAPTCHA. Please see our developer site for more information."

Any ideas on what this message is about AND why I am not seeing the Average Scores appear?

Thanks
Bob