keep getting 'error validating reCaptcha' when submitting form

Jenna Cox

Nov 30, 2019, 11:27:48 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA
I have input the site key and secret key on each form.

I have also input it in the plug-in.

No matter what, whenever I fill in the form and submit, the error message comes up.

Now at a complete loss. I have used this form creator (creative contact forms) for other sites with no reCaptcha problems.

What now? And really simple English, please, as I am non-tecchie!!

But desperate!

Carole Theiley

Dec 2, 2019, 1:42:28 AM12/2/19
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenna

Are you trying to contact me?  Please call me on 0414834237 if you are looking for help with career direction.  I am currently getting this problem fixed

Kind regards

Carole Theiley
PG Education (Career Education)
Dip Prof Couns
Professional Careers Counsellor
PERFECT PATHWAYS
Mobile: 0414834237

Contracted “Where the jobs are” workshop  facilitator 2013-2014

Contracted "MATSITI" (More Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander teachers initiative)  workshop facilitator 2015

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to copyright. This email is intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that the email is free of viruses or other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient. All references to 'email' include references to attachments to the email.