reCaptcha for PSN remote play doesn't work

samuel.d...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2018, 12:57:17 PM10/15/18
to reCAPTCHA
I've attempted to contact PSN support about this issue, and they directed me here. What happens is that when I open the PS4 remote play app (on Mac) and go to the login screen, I click on the reCaptcha v2 box, the blue circle spins around for a bit, but instead of giving the green tick and allowing me to login it returns to the original box. I've tried reinstalling the app but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message has been deleted

Toby Lerone

Oct 18, 2018, 2:08:29 PM10/18/18
to reCAPTCHA
Hi guys I've had the same issue and was directed here by PSN support. Glad its not just me but I'm going to go back to PSN support and let them know so hopefully someone will get the ball rolling on a fix.

SEMİH BEDİİ MENTEŞ

Oct 19, 2018, 1:44:51 PM10/19/18
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi toby,
How did you do this with PSN? Could you explain a little

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 5:57:17 PM UTC+1, samuel.d...@gmail.com wrote:
I've attempted to contact PSN support about this issue, and they directed me here. What happens is that when I open the PS4 remote play app (on Mac) and go to the login screen, I click on the reCaptcha v2 box, the blue circle spins around for a bit, but instead of giving the green tick and allowing me to login it returns to the original box. I've tried reinstalling the app but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SBM1038

raj mistry

Oct 22, 2018, 1:20:55 PM10/22/18
to reCAPTCHA
Yeah, i'm having the exact same issue. Let me know if you guys find a fix.

fps...@outlook.com

Oct 22, 2018, 1:27:10 PM10/22/18
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same issue and do not understand how to fix :(

none

Oct 23, 2018, 7:44:56 PM10/23/18
to reCAPTCHA
just started having this problem today trying to sign into my 2nd account to help with lag while streaming and it just returns to original box and keeps loading