Uncaught Error: Invalid site key or not loaded in api.js

SF 22

Sep 26, 2019, 10:17:38 AM9/26/19
to reCAPTCHA

My site is slow after adding recaptcha, so looking at Google Developers I see some errors. I have been using v2 of recaptcha then tried to switch to v3 but had no luck, so I switch back and I think some of the errors are remnants or left over code from v3. I am not sure how to find and remove. I thought I had it all removed but must not. Below is one of the errors I am dealing with.

Uncaught Error: Invalid site key or not loaded in api.js: XXxXxXXXXXXXXXxxxXxXxxXXXxXxXXXxXXxXxXWXx
at Object.Gu [as execute] (VM3003 recaptcha__en.js:513)
at Object.execute ((index):273)
at executeOnHomepage ((index):273)
at A4 (VM3003 recaptcha__en.js:512)
at X (VM3003 recaptcha__en.js:518)

How could I delete the code or fix it so Google developers doesn’t show that error?

Thank you in advance!

عبود متجه

Nov 30, 2019, 11:28:22 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA