Blacklisted Google Accounts (if you get slow/failed captchas, this is you)

cbr...@riotgames.com

Jul 24, 2017, 9:55:22 PM7/24/17
to reCAPTCHA
It would seem that I have been blacklisted from all Google reCaptchas and it appears to be tied to my google apps email address used for work (ie - ends in @mycompanyname.com). Whenever I encounter a reCaptcha, a few things happen that let me know I'm blacklisted.

1) I always have to click images to solve (never get the single click instant solve).
2) After clicking on an image, the replacement image loads in VERY slow.
3) After completing the captcha correctly, Google will still say the captcha was incorrect and makes me solve another. This sometimes happens 2-3 times before accepted a captcha.
4) After getting the green check mark from google and hitting submit on whatever form I'm on, that form will often tell me that I failed to solve the captcha correctly.

Because of all of these things, it can take me upwards of 5 minutes to successfully submit a form that has a captcha. Is there any way that I can fix this? I have tried logging out of gmail and deleting all cookies. I know that my personal email which ends in @gmail.com is not banned-ish and the chrome profile I use for that account has no problem with Captchas.

For those of you that are experiencing this issue, you can likely just log out of your current email, clear all cookies from your browser and then log into a new gmail address and you will be good to go. For those of us that can't, I'm hoping someone from Google can stop in and provide a solution for getting my Google Account un-blacklisted.

Lukasz Salbert

Jul 25, 2017, 4:46:17 AM7/25/17
to reCAPTCHA
same problem here but for me it looks like a browser issue (chrome). there's no issue on that same google account in other browser (iron).

cbr...@riotgames.com

Jul 25, 2017, 1:54:02 PM7/25/17
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same problem in all browsers and all IP addresses. If I'm logged into that google account, I will have all of the reCaptcha issues mentioned above.

Richard

Jul 26, 2017, 5:46:18 AM7/26/17
to reCAPTCHA
Same problem here. When I'm logged out reCaptcha gives me the standard 2 street images, or a fast replacement image one. Audio captcha works too. But the moment I login, reCaptcha goes to 4+ street images, or the extremely slow replacement images. It also always rejects my first try. Audio captcha also gives me the "sorry, but your computer..." error. That error also occurs if I refresh the regular captcha a few times, which doesn't occur if I'm logged out. And the moment I log out, reCaptcha returns to normal. I don't even have to erase my cookies. It's definitely tied to my account.

Same problem occurs regardless of platform, IP etc...

Andrew Rosinskiy

Jul 31, 2017, 4:50:00 AM7/31/17
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same problem! As long as i logged in into my Google Account reCaptcha working as bad as mentioned above. No matter what browser you use, it depends strait on you google acc. So, I guess my google acc blacklisted too.. Any solution out there?? Please help.

Yousef AlAdwani

Aug 1, 2017, 6:04:40 PM8/1/17
to reCAPTCHA
I swear to god I'm getting tilited by this shit. Literally, 3 mins for every capatcha. Like honestly, they should somehow remember me since I did tons of capatchas

Roman De Santa

Aug 2, 2017, 8:36:58 AM8/2/17
to reCAPTCHA
same here

Renato de Freitas Freire

Aug 3, 2017, 11:32:43 AM8/3/17
to reCAPTCHA
I'm having this problem too...
Its too anoying... Is there any fix?

Logout, change browser, clear cache did not work for me...

Yousef AlAdwani

Aug 3, 2017, 1:08:00 PM8/3/17
to reCAPTCHA
The only workaround to this issue is to sign out completly and reinstall google chrome and clear the caches and not login to the same account

Stupid and retarded system, it doesn't even tell you why you got blacklisted.

Voxxland

Aug 4, 2017, 6:40:39 PM8/4/17
to reCAPTCHA
And there is no chance to contact Google.... this guys and gals sucks really

Cyril Darius

Sep 1, 2017, 8:33:59 AM9/1/17
to reCAPTCHA
i have exactly the same problem
inadmissible !
and no solution of course !

Renato de Freitas Freire

Sep 1, 2017, 8:55:08 AM9/1/17
to reCAPTCHA
Some time after posting here, my problem was solved...
Now i can check the captcha just by clicking.. no more puzzles \o/

Papa Arjuna

Sep 1, 2017, 9:12:26 PM9/1/17
to reCAPTCHA
Actually not a device or anyone problem. It just some idiot who create recaptcha need to change or fix recaptcha. Its getting worst. Now recaptcha become bot friendly and anti humans.
Sometime you need whole day just to log in into your acc. If you lucky enough, you will see a nude pic.

cbr...@riotgames.com

Sep 5, 2017, 12:37:25 AM9/5/17
to reCAPTCHA
Mine seems to be fixed as of a few days ago. I clicked on a captcha and got a green check immediately. I do not know why it started working again suddenly.

Adam

Dec 6, 2017, 10:23:29 AM12/6/17
to reCAPTCHA
Me too. Has been happening for a week or so.

bird...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 7:51:45 PM12/6/17
to reCAPTCHA

I'm not blacklisted but like Richard it will ALWAYS reject my first attempt, no matter when or how perfectly I do it. Found a reddit thread claiming this is to prevent bots, but that's BS. It's to get two labour jobs for the price of one.

Regarding actual blacklisting, 'aint it great how Google is already pretty much a monopoly in terms of searching, email, video, book digitization, satellite mapping, and cloud services, and now they can block you from any externally-hosted service that uses captchas, simply with the press of a button?

Loh Tim ww

Dec 7, 2017, 1:35:39 PM12/7/17
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same issues but i always log out google account on my PC after i read my emails and i watch youtube without log into my google account. So basically, i am solve recaptcha without log on to any google accounts. I believe that is nothing to do with my google account, it just reCaptcha's technical problems

Десислава Тренева

Dec 7, 2017, 1:40:34 PM12/7/17
to reCAPTCHA
We all have same problems. And google dont care.

DrLightman

Dec 10, 2017, 10:42:18 PM12/10/17
to reCAPTCHA
Mine was """fixed""" also with the instant green mark days ago, but after some days, it started with the anomalies again. I guess they reset somehow something but now is broken again.

Sviking

Mar 12, 2018, 6:42:58 AM3/12/18
to reCAPTCHA
Bump. I have a similar issue except I can NEVER get the ability to solve captcha ( too many requests, blocked, etc). I got a second browser just for doing captchas because' it's an account issue.

Vincent Focone

Aug 21, 2018, 5:47:06 AM8/21/18
to reCAPTCHA
I'm posting here in the hopes of getting rid of my blacklist too. As far as I know we have no idea how to but some people writing here apparently got their removed.
I think I can only hope some superior being with the power to remove a recaptcha blacklist and with a good heart will read this message one day.

Jonathan Magen

Aug 27, 2018, 9:44:02 AM8/27/18
to reCAPTCHA
Same here, I get constant Street Signs (about 5 images) always fails, Bus, Cars, Bicycles, Store fronts and Fire hydrants images that ALWAYS fade slow... and fail.
In the event that is does "pass" so the website returns an error that "Captcha verification failed" or anything like this so I can't login or do anything.

For some reason it starts ok on the first 6-7 websites and after it it start to mess up, even if I log off from my Google account it continues, though for a week it worked ok, same goes if I do it on my mobile phone or tablet (And NOT connected to WiFi) so this can not be a network issue.
It does become "ok" after a few hours but, again, after 3-4 websites it goes wrong.

Now, I did:
Cleared cookie and web cache.
Rested Wifi (both router and card) though if my mobile devices fail on cellular network so I see no logic...
Malware scanned with 3 powerful apps (Malware bytes, Spybot and Panda dome) no results.
I do not use VPN (used in the past but uninstalled all of them) again if my mobile devices also fail so no logic...
I have no "bot" or scripts for whatever reason...

The only method that is "working" for now, is to use privet browsing, but this is not a solution...

So I do hope I get "unblocked" or get someone from Google Captcha team to see this because this is really making browsing and life hard.

Paul Etling

Oct 3, 2018, 1:56:52 PM10/3/18
to reCAPTCHA
Same here. I usually have to solve 5-10 Captchas before one is considered valid. The ones where you click on an image and it loads a new one take reaaaally long to load the next. Makes me wonder if my PC was used in a bot net or something.
I really hope someone checks these threads and resets the status of the people giving their experience here.

Susan Ladd

Oct 3, 2018, 2:37:30 PM10/3/18
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Same issue here. I cannot even do my sweepstakes because of this and think of all the things I am missing out on right now. Not happy at all

Hannes Gepresst

Oct 8, 2018, 12:44:58 PM10/8/18
to reCAPTCHA
Same here. No matter how often I try, it fails and sometimes I even see some images again and again, especially cross walks.

I'm als working on business websites and can only discourage my company using the reCaptcha service because of losing customers.

Fix this please

Stuart Cross

Oct 11, 2018, 3:47:37 PM10/11/18
to reCAPTCHA
Not sure if ours is the same problem.

Nobody on our network can login to sites with Recaptcha on them, doesn't display, just authentication failed, on any browser and private/incognito. Change the external IP address and it works, but it's not feasible to do this, we have many firewall rules externally linked to our primary IP.

M Z

Oct 11, 2018, 4:39:14 PM10/11/18
to reCAPTCHA
Same here, as everyone else I too have to solve tons of this shit, but ... I only need to logout from google and magic, one easy captcha and I'm green. Log in, and again it is impossible to solve.

Dennis Futoryan

Oct 11, 2018, 4:43:43 PM10/11/18
to reCAPTCHA
Yes this is the exact same issue I'm having and it's driving me wild.

hollie...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 7:01:26 PM10/11/18
to reCAPTCHA
I did that and it did not work

What next ?

Attila Franck

Oct 11, 2018, 7:34:37 PM10/11/18
to reCAPTCHA
i'm having the same problem, only when i'm logged in, not if i'm logged out

Mohammed

Oct 12, 2018, 12:42:29 PM10/12/18
to reCAPTCHA
Same here, no matter what I do even if I’m doing it correctly all it’s telling me is “Next” or “Try Again”, and you’re not the only site I’ve come across with this problem, because no matter what I do, this reCaptcha update just doesn’t like me. and if I click on the audio option it tells me "Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page"

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 02:55:22 UTC+1, cbrg wrote:
Message has been deleted

dodo

Nov 9, 2018, 1:46:08 PM11/9/18
to reCAPTCHA
has anyone solved this or official solution from google / reCaptcha team???? I cant log into any thing with a recaptcha box - i'm a human - promise

Louis-Sébastien Gac-Artigas

Dec 27, 2018, 1:29:20 PM12/27/18
to reCAPTCHA
Only way to fix that problem for me: private windows in navigator
I'd say it's a big cons against using a Google account as your main account, and to login in chrome.

Just think about it: Using Google as your main account for mail and all can result in blocking you from submitting any form. If you're into IT, it's ok, you know how to deal with those kind of problems. But will I suggest a newbee or to client to login in Chrome with a Google account? Knowing that it can completely break any form submission?  I'd rather not.

I just hope Google will change its policy about it, else, I'll use another solution to store my passwords and my web activity.