Recaptcha v2 z-index animation

Kelly Bielaski

Nov 30, 2019, 11:33:23 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA
Hello,

I am adding the recaptcha v2 to a button on a modal. The modal is currently at a z-index greater than 0, so when the recaptcha iframe pops up, it first shows up below the modal, then it transitions to be displayed above the modal. I would like for the recaptcha to always appear above the modal.

It looks like recaptcha has a some kind of transition/animation that causes the recaptcha to initially show up below the modal. Is there any way that I can override this style or force the iframe to always be at a certain z-index or greater?

Thanks,
Kelly

Bryan Stavenow

Dec 2, 2019, 1:42:25 AM12/2/19