"Invalid recaptcha".

Azeleah Herher

Aug 6, 2017, 8:47:38 AM8/6/17
to reCAPTCHA
I cannot login to sites using reCAPTCHA.  Although the images are correct but it always messaged "Invalid Recaptcha" thus I cannot login to the sites.  Howver, I can login to other sites using other captcha such as solve media and others. Only in reCaptcha that I cannot login.  Please help me what to do.  the sites are very important to me. Thank you.

Yuriy

Aug 6, 2017, 11:27:47 AM8/6/17
to reCAPTCHA
Попробуйте открыть страницу в режиме инкогнито. Там пока работает.....Гугл молчит давно ((((((( Уроды!!!

Aug 6, 2017, 4:33:23 PM8/6/17
to reCAPTCHA
@
 沒用的.這個recaptcha爛貨API自去年初持續腐爛到現在,他們Google就是誓死百爛至今;所以建議你發信向往該網站要求網管唾棄Google recaptcha此爛貨和所有與Google所有程式含商品and改用別家正常可用的真人驗證API!
 我去年初這個recaptcha爛貨API持續腐爛到現在,無論是自動龜縮圖片、生生世世沒完沒了下一個、爛貨自動斷線竟還說客戶端連線有問題、徹底死掉完全沒反應、好不容易終於pass竟然彈出驗證失敗、......etc!反正就是腐爛透髓,而且Google這個好大尾公司也持續擺爛至今!
 Google連這個爛貨API這麼小程式都能擺爛,害我從去年就慘遭此爛貨API白白浪費掉數百小時生命,If這種擺爛嘴臉要我相信他們的其他程式或商品等不是爛貨的話then騙我那麼多唷!

Azeleah Herher於 2017年8月6日星期日 UTC+8下午8時47分38秒寫道:

koliankha...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 4:50:54 AM8/7/17
to reCAPTCHA
Присоединяюсь!

Roland Brem

Aug 7, 2017, 5:38:36 AM8/7/17
to reCAPTCHA

I have the same problem for several days. When pictures are displayed with auto, they change very slowly. When confirming, then "please try again". No matter what reCaptchas are displayed, it is always wrong. For websites with SolveMedia everything works. With reCaptcha does not even the selection with sound. Have it tried in Google Chrome and Firefox. All cookies deleted, as well as history etc ... reCaptcha does not work.

Rick Johnson

Aug 7, 2017, 6:50:37 AM8/7/17
to reCAPTCHA
I can't login from sites using ReCaptcha either, I have tried vigorously to resolve this and haven't fixed it yet.