My form can be sent without filling reCaptcha

Gabriele Brückmann

Jun 11, 2015, 6:21:58 AM6/11/15
to reca...@googlegroups.com
I don't know, how to validate the »recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark«. My form can be sent without filling reCaptcha. I don't understand what is meant in chapter

»Verifying the user's response« I'm not a programmer, Please help.

GodsBest

Jun 11, 2015, 9:31:30 AM6/11/15
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Your form handler needs to grab the g-recaptcha-response parameter and make a post request with the specified parameters and values. If the response returned is {"success": true}, then the use has been verified and you can process the data. You may need the services of someone else who would have to determine what your server environment is and then write a few lines to perform the verification for you.

Gabriele Brückmann

Jun 18, 2015, 11:13:40 AM6/18/15
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi GodsBest,
the server envirement ist PHP 5.5. I spent a lot of time searching for »the few lines« ;) in www and there are some.

Last time I tried this tutorial: https://codeforgeek.com/2014/12/google-recaptcha-tutorial/
Because I'm not experienced with PHP or Javascript I copied the code (HTML and PHP) and tried it on localhost. The result was the same, the php.file was called, without filling the captcha.

But I want an error-message, like I got when trying »angular-noCaptcha-reCaptcha-master«. With this tool I failed to integrate the needed lines in my PHP-Form-Mailer, it's too much for me learning Angular.js ;)

Can you tell me, if there is a simple solution to prevent calling the form action when the captcha is not filled?

Thank you very much