reCAPTCHA v3 admin console not seeing all action

Pankaj Jain

Jul 8, 2019, 2:01:56 PM7/8/19
to reCAPTCHA

We implemented reCAPTCHA v3 and seeing only one action not all action in our QA environment. We want to validate before going to production. Can you please tell why not seeing all actions?

reCAPTCHA.png

imprfekt

Aug 16, 2019, 5:30:28 PM8/16/19
to reCAPTCHA
+1 to the original question.

Is there a minimum number of hits before an action appears in the dashboard?

reCAPTCHA support

Aug 16, 2019, 5:35:02 PM8/16/19
to reCAPTCHA
Exactly, for privacy reasons there is a minimum amount of traffic required before data is shown in the admin console.

Jose Serrano

Nov 30, 2019, 11:33:57 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA
Can you be more specific on how much traffic is needed to get some data shown in the admin console?

We are working on a site with some 7000 visits/month. Should I get some results on the reCaptcha console?

Thanks!