Finishing a Shed

Puckdropper

Aug 10, 2022, 2:02:19 AM8/10/22
I've got a wooden shed with metal roof that I'd like to insulate and
heat/cool to use for workshop space. There's no soffit installed so the
shed is open to the outside. For a shed, that's nice. For a workshop,
it's a great way to get uninvited guests.

I think I know what I'm doing, but that's sometimes a very dangerous thing!

The plan right now is to install foam board insulation between the roof
rafters (there's a 1" or so furring strip that will keep the insulation
from contacting the metal) and R13 Fiberglass in the walls. I'll also need
to either hang drywall or plyboard on the walls and probably also on the
roof.

I'd love to hear any advice from someone who's been there before.

Thanks,

Puckdropper