Serving Dish Storage Solution

Leon

Aug 17, 2021, 9:46:11 AMAug 17
I posted a picture of the serving dish stands that I build with the aid
of the Shaper Origin. Bob wanted to see the stands in action. Here
they are. I built 4, 2 were filled immediately and I suspect 2~4 more
will be ordered.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/51384134396/in/dateposted/

Eli the Bearded

Aug 17, 2021, 1:28:21 PMAug 17
I, for one, totally misunderstood what you were making and now seeing
it, finally understand.

I thought it was going to be some sort of base for tiered plates to
serve hors d'oeuvres or the like from. When I saw the first photos I
began to get puzzled about how the final design would look.

Elijah
------
"Huh, must be some sort of modern abstract design."

Scott Lurndal

Aug 17, 2021, 1:30:49 PMAug 17
Yeah, 'plate racks' may have been a more descriptive term.

Dave in SoTex

Aug 17, 2021, 2:56:30 PMAug 17
Something similar might work for pot lids, skillet lids . . .
My wife has way too many sets of dishes and cutesy serving pieces.

Dave in SoTex

Leon

Aug 17, 2021, 4:30:18 PMAug 17
;~)

Leon

Aug 17, 2021, 4:32:22 PMAug 17
Actually serving dish storage/stands is precisely what they are.

Some of the items are NOT plates.

Leon

Aug 17, 2021, 4:36:35 PMAug 17
Yes, way to many. Sets for every type of occasion, as if one set would
not work for every occasion. ;~)

But then, I have 11 sanders. ;~0
I use all but 3 regularly.

k...@notreal.com

Aug 17, 2021, 6:32:19 PMAug 17
On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 08:46:03 -0500, Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet>
wrote:
What are your wife's dishes doing on your cribbage board?

DerbyDad03

Aug 17, 2021, 8:53:26 PMAug 17
You use 8 regularly, i.e. you sand with them.

That means you use the other 3 irregularly. What is an irregular use of
a sander? Oh, wait...maybe we don't want to know. :-O

Leon

Aug 18, 2021, 9:41:13 AMAug 18
I often ask my wife, did I work hardly or did I hardly work?

Leon

Aug 18, 2021, 9:42:51 AMAug 18
That was Derby's cribbage board. He will use if for the serving dishes
from his Grand daughters doll house. ;~)

k...@notreal.com

Aug 18, 2021, 1:59:37 PMAug 18
On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:41:05 -0500, Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet>
wrote:
When we lived in Vermont, I had a 4-wheel drive pickup. I'd tell my
wife not to worry, it's four wheel drive. I can go anywhere when it
snows. It's even an off-road truck so I can even go off the road. It
took her a few times...