info@harveywoodworking.com

Leon

Sep 11, 2022, 10:54:35 AM9/11/22
You might want to reconsider naming you saw blades. "Destroyer" IS NOT
a saw blade that I want to use on expensive wood.

Markem618

Sep 11, 2022, 12:28:03 PM9/11/22
On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 09:54:16 -0500, Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet>
wrote:

>You might want to reconsider naming you saw blades. "Destroyer" IS NOT
>a saw blade that I want to use on expensive wood.

Perhaps Zumwalt would have conveyed the idea?

k...@notreal.com

Sep 11, 2022, 7:46:43 PM9/11/22
On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 11:27:41 -0500, Markem618 <mark...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Harvey is expensive but the BG52 destroyer only $120, not
$3,000,000,000 like the DD2000.

I worked on the Zumwalt for a year. I found out why ten digits for a
government contract is just a good start.

Markem618

Sep 11, 2022, 8:00:53 PM9/11/22
Fobar is DOD issued. Replacement for a small panel in the F-4, one
company $5, Boeing $500, but Boeing had center of gravity data. You
can easily guess who got the contract right?

Leon

Sep 12, 2022, 11:41:48 AM9/12/22
On 9/11/2022 9:54 AM, Leon wrote:
> You might want to reconsider naming you saw blades.   "Destroyer" IS NOT
> a saw blade that I want to use on expensive wood.

OOPS! I thought I sent that to Harvey! ;~(