shop stool with back

Sep 7, 2022, 4:03:23 PM9/7/22
I'm looking to get a shop stool with a full sie back. Any recommendations /
or ones not to get. I can do easy Lowes or Harbor Freight for under 100.
Not looking to spend more than 200 max.

k...@notreal.com

Sep 7, 2022, 4:23:50 PM9/7/22
I use an architects chair. It makes a great shop stool. If my back
starts hurting, I sit for a while and am good to go again.

It's significantly more than your price range now

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078XZ211C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

but it varies quite a bit. Put an alert on it and buy when it's
cheaper.

<https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B078XZ211C>

pyotr filipivich

Sep 7, 2022, 9:51:00 PM9/7/22
s <s...@s.com> on Wed, 07 Sep 2022 20:03:18 +0000 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:
>I'm looking to get a shop stool with a full sie back. Any recommendations /
>or ones not to get. I can do easy Lowes or Harbor Freight for under 100.
>Not looking to spend more than 200 max.

I know they make "chair" style bar stools.

IF too tall, cut them down (did that with a plaint kitchen stool.)
--
pyotr filipivich

DerbyDad03

Sep 7, 2022, 10:00:55 PM9/7/22
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 9:51:00 PM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> s <s...@s.com> on Wed, 07 Sep 2022 20:03:18 +0000 typed in
> rec.woodworking the following:
> >I'm looking to get a shop stool with a full sie back. Any recommendations /
> >or ones not to get. I can do easy Lowes or Harbor Freight for under 100.
> >Not looking to spend more than 200 max.
> I know they make "chair" style bar stools.
>
> IF too tall, cut them down (did that with a plaint kitchen stool.)

Plaint? Is that something that is painted with plain colored paint? ;-)

k...@notreal.com

Sep 8, 2022, 10:01:46 AM9/8/22
It's an animal (plant it ain't).

pyotr filipivich

Sep 8, 2022, 7:44:20 PM9/8/22
DerbyDad03 <teama...@eznet.net> on Wed, 7 Sep 2022 19:00:52 -0700
(PDT) typed in rec.woodworking the following:
that's "plaint" as in "Plain'told" thing gummy.