Ryobi ts1551 blade arbor screw and washer

Kovling

Jul 15, 2022, 12:31:46 PM7/15/22
I lost my left hand thread blade bolt. It's discontinued by ryobi. Anyone know where I can buy one. Saw is useless now

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/ryobi-ts1551-blade-arbor-screw-and-washer-3215506-.htm

DerbyDad03

Jul 15, 2022, 1:04:15 PM7/15/22
On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 12:31:46 PM UTC-4, Kovling wrote:
> I lost my left hand thread blade bolt. It's discontinued by ryobi. Anyone know where I can buy one. Saw is useless now

Do you know the specs?

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=left+hand+bolts

Brian Welch

Jul 15, 2022, 2:44:48 PM7/15/22
If I understand your post correctly:
https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/ridgid/020326001
There are almost always aftermarket versions available...eBay is another viable source...

Leon

Jul 15, 2022, 6:06:28 PM7/15/22
On 7/15/2022 11:31 AM, Kovling wrote:
> I lost my left hand thread blade bolt. It's discontinued by ryobi.
> Anyone know where I can buy one. Saw is useless now

So did it drop down a man hole, into a canyon, street drain, or fall
into a lake?

I know this is not helpful but inquiring minds would like to know HOW
your lost it.

k...@notreal.com

Jul 15, 2022, 11:21:10 PM7/15/22
On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 17:06:19 -0500, Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet>
wrote:
I bought a spare and two spare aftermarket wrenches for my Unisaw.
Delta isn't supporting any of their products anymore. Well, it's
new-Delta, a different company really.

Leon

Jul 16, 2022, 11:04:27 AM7/16/22
Like Rockwell. ;~)

J. Clarke

Aug 10, 2022, 11:57:17 AM8/10/22
On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 16:31:42 +0000, Kovling
<da0086e461482c8e...@example.com> wrote:

>I lost my left hand thread blade bolt. It's discontinued by ryobi. Anyone know where I can buy one. Saw is useless now

If you're in the US and know the diameter and thread size, McMaster
and Fastenal would be the gotos.