Interesting Concrete Vibrator For Table Build

DerbyDad03

Aug 15, 2022, 7:26:06 PM8/15/22
I was looking for ideas for a coffee table to go with the deck
sectional I just built.

https://i.imgur.com/ALCuTp2.jpg

This guy built a table with a concrete top and built-in fire pit. I like his
method of vibrating the concrete form with a tool that I think we all own.

Vibration starts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5NTMjaHals&t=123s

Full video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5NTMjaHal

No, I'm not putting that on my deck, but I like the fire pit idea.

Leon

Aug 15, 2022, 8:31:28 PM8/15/22
We added about 600 sq feet of patio and about 300 sq ft of pergola last
fall. AND we added a fire table. Aluminum is lighter weight and
holds up well outside. Check Sams Club for fire tables.

DerbyDad03

Aug 15, 2022, 8:36:15 PM8/15/22
I want to build it.