Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator Clock Plans

JD

Sep 24, 2011, 3:27:07 PM9/24/11
I was given a Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator clock kit.
Unfortunately the plans to build it were not included. I contacted
Woodcraft (the comapny that bought Mason & Sullivan) to see if they
had copies of the plans and was told they no longer had them. I am
hoping someone has a copy of the plans, or if they have a completed
clock could provide some pictures as to how and where the clock
movement is mounted.

JD

John Bell

Apr 17, 2015, 12:44:03 PM4/17/15
replying to JD, John Bell wrote:
I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I just saw it today. I
have the plans if you are still interested.

danc...@austin.rr.com

Oct 25, 2015, 11:22:08 PM10/25/15
Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have them. let me know. Thanks!
Dan

John Bell

Oct 26, 2015, 10:44:05 AM10/26/15
replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:
> dancurrie wrote:
>
> Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have
them. let me know. Thanks!
> Dan

Dan, I do still have them. It's model #7672. If this is the one you
need, let me know and I'll scan the instructions and get them to you.

John

[IMG]http://www.homeownershub.com/img/5f[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.homeownershub.com/img/5g[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.homeownershub.com/img/5h[/IMG]

danc...@austin.rr.com

Oct 26, 2015, 8:05:28 PM10/26/15
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 9:44:05 AM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:
> replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:
> > dancurrie wrote:
> >
> > Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have
> them. let me know. Thanks!
> > Dan
>

> Dan, I do still have them. It's model #7672. If this is the one you
> need, let me know and I'll scan the instructions and get them to you.
>

> John

John, that would be most appreciated! I still have a 1985-86 Mason Sullivan catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for your reply. Dan, danc...@austin.rr.com

John Bell

Oct 27, 2015, 2:44:04 PM10/27/15
replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:
> dancurrie wrote:
>
> John, that would be most appreciated! I still have a 1985-86 Mason Sullivan
catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for
your reply. Dan, danc...@austin.rr.com

Dan - my uncle built the clock as a gift for us around 1984-85. I'm
having a little software problem but I'll get it resolved soon and scan
the instructions. I knew there was a reason I hang onto these kinds of
things!

danc...@austin.rr.com

Nov 1, 2015, 7:34:59 AM11/1/15
Hey John, just checking in to see if you've had any luck with this yet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm happy to reimburse you for any costs. You have my email address, let me know.
Thanks again! Dan

rbeckermeyer

Mar 12, 2016, 11:44:06 PM3/12/16
replying to John Bell, rbeckermeyer wrote:
John,

I would be interested also in receiving a copy of the plans that you
talked about. If you could email them to me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Roger

Newtboy

Jan 17, 2017, 11:14:05 PM1/17/17
replying to John Bell, Newtboy wrote:
John, I too am looking for the mason and sullivan vienna regulator clock
plans. I built one for myself back in 1982 but did not save the plans. Now
my daughter has her own place and would like me to build one for her.... So
if you still have them available, I'd be glad to pay you for a copy!
Thanks so much,
Paul Wilcox

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/mason-sullivan-vienna-regulator-clock-plans-524203-.htm

lesliew

May 22, 2017, 5:14:05 PM5/22/17
replying to rbeckermeyer, lesliew wrote:
I have the plans if you still need them....

GARY BUEHLER

Oct 22, 2017, 2:44:09 PM10/22/17
replying to dancurrie, GARY BUEHLER wrote:
Dan, I have a Mason and Sullivan kit #7672 and am curious what the original
price was before I list it for sale. Does your catalog have a price list, and
if so, what did I pay for the kit.

nickm...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 1:40:26 AM1/13/18
I also have a 7672 I would like to put up for sale. Did you ever sell yours? If so how much did it sell for? Thanks.

Rick

Jan 29, 2018, 9:14:07 AM1/29/18
replying to John Bell, Rick wrote:
I also have the 7672 case kit but lost the assembly instructions. Can you scan
me a copy? Many thanks. Rick

Dr. Deb

Jan 29, 2018, 11:01:24 AM1/29/18
If I could, I would like to add my name to the list. Is it possible for you to scan the plans and just upload to Dropbox, so you could just send the link to those interested ?

Thanks

Rick Fiktus

Feb 3, 2018, 10:14:05 PM2/3/18
replying to John Bell, Rick Fiktus wrote:
John, I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672.
Do you still have them? Thanks. Rick

Rick Fiktus

Feb 3, 2018, 10:14:06 PM2/3/18
replying to dancurrie, Rick Fiktus wrote:
Dan, Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672. I need them as I have a
case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick

Rick Fiktus

Feb 3, 2018, 10:14:07 PM2/3/18
replying to Newtboy, Rick Fiktus wrote:
Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672 Vienna Regulator? I need them
as I have a case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick

Rick Fiktus

Feb 3, 2018, 10:14:08 PM2/3/18
replying to nickmangone, Rick Fiktus wrote:
I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672. Do you
still have them? Thanks. Rick

John

Feb 25, 2018, 9:44:07 PM2/25/18
replying to nickmangone, John wrote:
Nick do you still have the 7672 clock if so how much and can you send
picture to me please ... jo...@schultes.com

Dave Routenberg

Nov 22, 2018, 10:14:04 PM11/22/18
replying to Rick Fiktus, Dave Routenberg wrote:
I have instructions and plans to build a Mason & Sullivan Regulator clock in a
1987 Woodworker’s Journal if you still need instructions. I would also like
to find a movement for a Vienna Regulator case I plan to build.

John McGaw

Nov 23, 2018, 3:37:01 PM11/23/18
On 11/22/2018 10:14 PM, Dave Routenberg wrote:
> replying to Rick Fiktus, Dave Routenberg wrote:
> I have instructions and plans to build a Mason & Sullivan Regulator clock in a
> 1987 Woodworker’s Journal if you still need instructions.  I would also like
> to find a movement for a Vienna Regulator case I plan to build.

Just try googling for "movements for vienna clock" and you'll find a load
of possibilities. Just be careful about where the supplier is located and
what the currency and customs complications might be. One of the real
beauties I found was a high-end German Hermle with a price tag of $1175 but
that was Australian dollars. If you find that price shocking you might
start with the eBay listings. The last time I bought something similar I
remember the price as being around $325 but that was 30 years back.

Silence

Feb 17, 2019, 11:14:05 AM2/17/19
replying to Dr. Deb, Silence wrote:
I too am interested in a copy of these plans. I had given up on ever finding
them. Thank you for your consideration.

Gee

Nov 13, 2019, 11:44:06 AM11/13/19
replying to Silence, Gee wrote:
Are you still looking for the plans? I do have a set of plans and some of the
instructions for it. The plans are too large for my scanner but I can
probably use my camera and photoshop them into a PDF format.

brian

Aug 27, 2020, 11:00:06 AM8/27/20
Hi John, I know this post has been kicking around for a while but I too am in need of the 7672 Vienna Regulator instructions. Would you mind sending them to me as well?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/mason-sullivan-vienna-regulator-clock-plans-524203-.htm

Gary

Jan 28, 2022, 9:45:07 AM1/28/22
John,
I have been unsuccessfully searching for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator plans.
If you still have copies I would like to purchase a set from you, of course covering the cost of mailing, etc.
If you have any, please reply to this message and I will send you my contact information as well as a check.
Thanks,
Gary Keiter

Cole

Aug 22, 2022, 12:45:07 AM8/22/22
Hi John, should you still have a set of the Mason & Sullivan #7672 plans and assembly instructions, I would be happy to purchase copies of them. Having finally retired, I now have the time and incentive to build one of these beautiful clocks. Many thanks for your consideration!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/mason-sullivan-vienna-regulator-clock-plans-524203-.htm

Cole Metz

Aug 22, 2022, 2:32:28 PM8/22/22
Hello Leslie, I know this is an old post, but if you still have a copy of the #7672W plans/instructions I would be happy to pay you for them. Thank you for your consideration!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/mason-sullivan-vienna-regulator-clock-plans-524203-.htm

Cole Metz

Aug 22, 2022, 2:32:28 PM8/22/22
Hi Gee, If you still have a copy of the #7276 M&S clock plans I would be happy to pay you for them. Thank you for your consideration!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/mason-sullivan-vienna-regulator-clock-plans-524203-.htm

Frederick H. Carr

Nov 29, 2022, 10:07:27 AM11/29/22
Cole:

If you still want them, I purchased the trim kit with plans, and never built the clock. Let me look for them if you are still interested. My email address is in the system, so I think you can respond to this and reach me.

Rick Carr

Cole

Nov 29, 2022, 1:45:07 PM11/29/22
Hello Rick, yes I am still looking for the plans. I would be interested in the trim kit too if you still have it. Please email me at cole...@yahoo.com with price, etc.

Frederick H. Carr

Nov 29, 2022, 2:48:43 PM11/29/22
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 1:45:07 PM UTC-5, Cole wrote:
> Hello Rick, yes I am still looking for the plans. I would be interested in the trim kit too if you still have it.
Cole:
I just got back from dental appointment with the bad news that a cracked tooth will require a root canal. I will send you a copy of the plans, but I don't want to sell the kit, as I still want to build the clock one day. It is packed away in a storage unit, so it might be a day or two before you hear back from me.

Cole

Nov 29, 2022, 5:01:30 PM11/29/22
Thank you very much. My address is 96 Coolridge St. Greenville, RI 02828 Please advise any expense you incur. Thanks again. Cole Metz

Cole

Dec 9, 2022, 2:31:26 PM12/9/22
HI Rick, just checking in to see if you were able to locate the # 7672 M&S clock plans. You can reach me at colesmetz at yahoo dot com. Thank you.

Cole Metz

Dec 11, 2022, 2:45:08 AM12/11/22
HI Fred, just checking in to see if you were able to locate the # 7672 M&S clock plans. (Sorry, I mixed your name with someone else's on an earlier email today.) You can reach me at colesmetz at yahoo dot com. Thank you very much for looking.
PS: Hope the root canal went well! (I have a son who is a dentist and can appreciate your situation.)

Cole

Dec 27, 2022, 5:45:08 PM12/27/22
Hello Fred, have you had any luck in finding the M&S Vienna Regulator plans? Please advise.
Thanks and Happy New Year! Cole Metz

Cole Metz

Apr 18, 2023, 12:31:54 PM4/18/23
Dear Mr. Carr,
Were you ever able to track down the plans to the Mason & Sullivan clock?
If so, please advise and I will pay you for the cost to copy and send them to me.

Thanks!

Cole Metz
96 Coolridge Rd
Greenville, RI 02828

S Nenstiel

Jun 18, 2023, 9:23:06 AM6/18/23
Hello!
My husband purchased (probably in the 1980's) the plans for a long Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator clock. I would like to post a picture to understand if we all are talking about the same clock--I have no plan number--but cannot figure out how to post a picture. It is a long simple design. The plans themselves are very simple--not extremely detailed--and there doesn't seem to be any info included on how to mount the works. While my husband decided to build this clock after M & S closed, he was able to source the clock works from someone in England. In the meantime he cut wood and let the project sit due to life. He is now deceased and I am having the clock built to honor his memory. However, I do not have hardware for this clock, nor do I have a clock works number to give to my woodworker so he knows how to set the supports for the clock works. Is anyone able to help me get the information I need (find a place to purchase the necessary hardware; get info on how to set the clock works support) as well as show me a picture of the clock being discussed?

I would be more than happy to share the plans that I have (when I get them back from the my woodworker) for your help.
Thank you!
S.

054948d05d284c63...@example.com

Jun 27, 2023, 10:45:08 AM6/27/23
I would be interested in purchasing the Vienna regulator clock plans from you. You can contact me via e-mail at the following address: gra...@ulano.com
Regards,

Joe

Gee

Jun 28, 2023, 7:31:57 PM6/28/23
Hi Cole,
Apologies for not getting back to you. If you have not found a copy of the plans yet, I'll go to Staples to see if they can make a copy of them. I would still like to keep my copy in hopes of making one myself one day.