Regarding Taipei International

AH#49

Oct 2, 2003, 1:21:50 PM10/2/03
Taipei International has just recently moved from Telstar5 to AMC4 as
you might well already know.

http://www.sat-address.com/tt/TISTV.shtml

We are SWAMPED with calls regarding the THOUSAND or so of installs that
we have done all over mid to northern NJ in the last four years, and
it's getting out of hand for us.

Some folks try to "aim them" them selves, and without luck, because
they are stump stupid...and the directions they were given were wrong!

Takes me about ten minutes per pop, but the driving time is killing me
and my knees!
(I'm getting old)

Any installers out there in this Central NJ area that want to handle
the over flow that we can't do?
The customers are screaming due to what happened to them at such short
notice.

I mean, so far, we have been re-aiming up to ten a day, at 75 bucks a
pop, and have been working/driving from ten AM to ten PM in this area.

I'm bushed!

Leave your resume in these News groups, and I will contact you if
interested.

I'll be honest with you.
SOME dishes that we installed years ago, might need to be R&R'd to
clear trees that didn't get in the way before, and other obstacles that
simply weren't there when we originally installed them.

But, you get to charge the customer extra for that move! Wooo Hooo!
I do! Another 100 bucks!

ALL, however, simply need to be re-aimed a degree or so to the west and
down a wee tad, from T5 to AMC4.

In other words, it typically takes ten minutes to make 75 bucks per
service call, just for the re-aim.

But, I am getting old and tired of this shit, and the phone won't stop
ringing from 8 AM to 10 PM here!

CAUTION!
You MUST have a grasp of the Mandarin,(VS Cantonese) Chinese language,
or you're shit out of luck, as all customers ARE from Taiwan/speak
Mandarin, and the receivers are all in the Chinese "Mode" VS English.