receiving from INTELSAT 903 or TELSTAR 5 ?

avraam

Oct 15, 2003, 12:56:03 AM10/15/03
I need to get a satellite system to view "Romania International" TV in the
USA
they broadcast using:

INTELSAT 903 / 325,5 E, 11547,0 MHz, vertical, FEC l, 3,2553 MSymb/s
or
TELSTAR 5 / 97 W, 11867,0 MHz, vertical, FEC l, 22,0 MSymb/s, Direct To Home
(DTH)

What system I should get? I live in NW USA (Oregon).

Any help much appreciated.

TIA
-a

pierre lamoureux

Oct 15, 2003, 7:45:22 AM10/15/03
T5 is more accessible and has more channels.You'll need a 30inches dish and
a FTA receiver or DVB card.
"avraam" <aaa...@ccc.com> a écrit dans le message de

john wilson

Nov 2, 2003, 4:15:15 PM11/2/03
to avraam
You cannot receive I903 from your west coast location. Buy the Globecast
Romania International system and receive the transmission from
Telstar 5.