Help with T7/400

Mike M

Nov 23, 2003, 7:42:04 AM11/23/03
Can somebody please help me to get The Tennis Channel . I know it is hidden
on T7/400 . I have T7 tuned up good, signal on channel 400 shows 90/85 but
all I get is a blank screen.... When I turn 4DTV (920) on and off it blinks
for about 2 seconds and is gone....
I would appreciate any help.
Regards,
Mike

"steel...@neo.rr.com

Nov 23, 2003, 8:58:33 PM11/23/03
Its NOT hidden. Are you subscribed to any other programing?
It should pop right in on a 920. Unless its one of those new firmware
bug chs.
Mike too

Web Williams

Nov 23, 2003, 10:51:35 PM11/23/03
You have to be subscribed to a digital package to get
any of the digital channels. If you are, and can't get
that channel, call up your service provider and they'll
walk you through troubleshooting. They may just need to
send you a hit. If you don't want to bother with the
phone call, you might try parking your receiver on G0
transponder 9 and turning it off before going to bed.
Leave it there overnight (turned off). They send package
updates during that time, usually around 2AM, and your
4DTV unit must be off to accept the updates.

-Web

In article <wW1wb.30739$Ek.1...@twister.austin.rr.com>,
mac...@houston.rr.com says...