jewish programming question

KRÜLL

Nov 9, 2003, 10:19:37 AM11/9/03
STOP LOOKING...every FU@#$% channel is a JEWISH channel.
THEY CONTROL the whole FU@#$% Media didn't you know ?

--
"fred" <noe...@noemail.com> wrote in message
news:MNRG0C743793...@Gilgamesh-frog.org...
> Does anybody know of the station channell or feed for Jewish television
> programming on Big Dish Satellite? I use to watch one on Sundays but I
> forgot the program number. I have a big dish Satellite. I want to watch
> Jewish education and learning. In English. Thank you if you can help.

cwmo...@gbronline.com

Nov 9, 2003, 6:31:09 PM11/9/03

>Does anybody know of the station channell or feed for Jewish television
>programming on Big Dish Satellite? I

It used to be W1, 9, Sunday 12:00 or 1:00 CST.. I think it moved with
the W1 designation. I haven't watched in a few weeks.
Jersualem Online, a political talk show, a Rabinitz whose name also
excapes me, and A Cable To Jewish Life.

Wayne

Sal M. Onella

Nov 10, 2003, 1:37:29 AM11/10/03

"KRÜLL" <cr...@life.com> wrote in message

> STOP LOOKING...every FU@#$% channel is a JEWISH channel.
> THEY CONTROL the whole FU@#$% Media didn't you know ?

O-o-oh, poor baby! Your new medicine must not be helping even a little
bit!

eepeep

Jan 8, 2004, 6:57:47 AM1/8/04
So, by the same logic, because a large percentage of the people in the
New York Fire Department are of Irish heritage, The Irish are conspiring
to run the fire department, and if you're not Irish, your house might
burn. Yep, that makes perfect sense.

People are individuals, influenced by their culture and upbringing, and
until everyone gets that through their heads, we will always have racism
in this world.

EepEep

lmarti4...@bellsouth.net (Leonard Martin) wrote in
> Yeah, but he's right. Count the jewish names on TV, or in articles
> about TV, sometime.
>
> In article <KmGrb.16199$Zb7.15938@fed1read01>, "Sal M. Onella"

Tyralak

Jan 9, 2004, 8:54:55 AM1/9/04
eepeep <m...@me.org> wrote in news:Xns946A286397...@66.75.162.201:

> So, by the same logic, because a large percentage of the people in the
> New York Fire Department are of Irish heritage, The Irish are conspiring
> to run the fire department, and if you're not Irish, your house might
> burn. Yep, that makes perfect sense.
>
> People are individuals, influenced by their culture and upbringing, and
> until everyone gets that through their heads, we will always have racism
> in this world.
>
> EepEep

Bravo! "Race" is a phony construct anyway. It's used mainly by people with
adgendas to divide and conquer. These people have turned America around
from being this vast melting pot, to moving toward some type of tribal
society where we all stick to our little artificialy created groups. As far
as I'm concerned, one race exists: Human.

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,

Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax

Official ASVS Token Trekkie

Sal M. Onella

Jan 9, 2004, 4:03:34 PM1/9/04

"Leonard Martin" <lmarti4...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Yeah, but he's right. Count the jewish names on TV, or in articles about
> TV, sometime.
>

> In article <KmGrb.16199$Zb7.15938@fed1read01>, "Sal M. Onella"
> <salmo...@food.poisoning.org> wrote:

NO, HE IS _NOT_ RIGHT! You and he are sadly mistaken. I have led a
very cosmopolitan life, growing up in and around NYC and traveling the world
for four decades. Without a doubt, American Jews are today's most creative
people, collectively outdoing every other group since the Italian
Renaissance.
Their prominence is due to ability -- period. I will accept no argument.

I suppose you'd like to claim that tall people have conspired to evil
domination
of basketball or that wimpy little guys would win Sumo contests if Sumo
wasn't
rigged. How about marathons? Not many Jews there. Why? THEY'RE
NO GOOD AT IT -- THAT'S WHY! They do what they do best. ... and if
that chaps your cheeks, too G-D bad! Get this and get it now: If CBS can
pull
more viewers showing a program by some guy named McCarthy than with a
program by some other guy named Rosenblatt, then Mr. McCarthy is on the air
and Mr. Rosenblatt is out on the street -- guaranteed.

This is a bit of a sore spot with me, pal, since I was raised by
narrow-minded
Roman Catholic parents in an environment where I naturally had Jewish
friends.
I knew early-on that my parents' commentary on non-Irish Catholics was
mostly
BS, but as a kid, dependent on my parents as I was, I couldn't make too many
waves. You don't have that kind of immunity, so you just keep all that junk
yourself. Jews are OK with me. You are not.

Sal M. Onella

Jan 9, 2004, 4:07:15 PM1/9/04

"Tyralak" <Tyr...@SecureUndisclosedLocation.com> wrote in message

> eepeep <m...@me.org> wrote in news:Xns946A286397...@66.75.162.201:
>
> > So, by the same logic, because a large percentage of the people in the
> > New York Fire Department are of Irish heritage, The Irish are conspiring
> > to run the fire department, and if you're not Irish, your house might
> > burn. Yep, that makes perfect sense.
> >
> > People are individuals, influenced by their culture and upbringing, and
> > until everyone gets that through their heads, we will always have racism
> > in this world.
> >
> > EepEep
>
> Bravo! "Race" is a phony construct anyway. It's used mainly by people with
> adgendas to divide and conquer. These people have turned America around
> from being this vast melting pot, to moving toward some type of tribal
> society where we all stick to our little artificialy created groups. As
far
> as I'm concerned, one race exists: Human.

Sal M. Onella

Jan 10, 2004, 11:40:57 PM1/10/04

> Finally, I always find it amusing that, as in the case of this posting and
> the responses to it, we are not permitted in polite discourse to even
> NOTICE the jewish domination of our media!

< snip >

I'm not wild about the phrase "jewish domination" because it sounds
agendra-driven. If you want polite discourse, newsgroups should not,
in general, be counted on for that. (And I think it's natural that what you
say you "notice" may provoke a reaction.)

I'm a conservative, and your flights of fancy as to where conservatism
would take our country (the child labor passage, et al) are nowhere close
to my views. Hey, another agendra-driven part? Naw -- my imagination,
I'm sure.

Bye.

Sal M. Onella

Jan 13, 2004, 1:30:52 AM1/13/04

"Sal M. Onella" <salmo...@food.poisoning.org> wrote in message
> agendra-driven. ...agendra-driven

Yeah, I know it's "agenda". I don't type too very gud.

"Sal"