DIRECTV South America (Brazil)

cooler

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

Does any one know if the USA DIRECTV Recievers will work with the
South America (Brazil) programing if you point your dish to there
sattelite. I would imagine you would need a bigger ddish than 18 inches
to pick up the signal though.

Check out this page for the programing for Brazil

http://www.sattv.com:80/eprograming.html

Jim Blietz

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

No. They are using different receivers in South America, and the footprint
of the satellite (KU band) does not cover very much of the United States.
If it was possible, I would already have it.

cooler <se...@intergate.bc.ca> wrote in article
<32F2D1...@intergate.bc.ca>...