Looking for “Whiskey Echo” TV movie or miniseries, an old Irish-Canadian drama

Trash...@aol.com

Apr 6, 2018, 12:38:07 PM4/6/18
Hello -

I'm looking for the Irish-Canadian TV movie or miniseries (drama) called "Whiskey Echo" that may have been split into 4 hour-long episodes in January & February of 2005, preferably in DVD or VHS format, if at all possible, and strictly for just my own personal, private viewing at home only.

If anyone has it, knows where I could find it, knows of any (other) websites, message boards, forums, Usenet newsgroups, etc. where I could post this message, esp. such as ones in Ireland & Canada or relating to DVD's, VHS videotapes, etc., or could possibly help me in any other way whatsoever, it'll be greatly well-appreciated if you could let me know - thanks very much.