⅓ MAUI POLICE ——► PELLETIER \ French Freemason Satanist — {N911WY} Las Vegas Massacre

EJECT VICTORINO

Jun 17, 2022, 1:57:40 AM6/17/22

MAUI POLICE — PELLETIER FRENCH FREEMASON SATANIST —
N911WY LAS VEGAS MASSACRE

————————————————————————————————

SURVEY: 1/3 ONE THIRD OF MAUI POLICE OFFICERS
CONSIDER LEAVING

https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2022/06/survey-one-third-of-maui-officers-considering-leaving/

" And I have one other observation, it's hardly scientific,
I don't like his looks -- I don't like the eyes or the face
or the expression, I get a feeling of disquiet, I get a feeling
that I've taken a 19th century primitive and placed him in a
21st century jungle, and heaven help whoever gets in his way. "

————————————————————————————————

ALEX JONES ——► HAWAII / PELLETIER (French Freemason Satanist)
Las Vegas Massacre Incident Commander Now Maui Chief Of Police

HAWAII / MAUI POLICE ——►

HELICOPTER: N911WY
LAS VEGAS POLICE HELICOPTER FIRING AT CROWD

————————————————————————————————

LAS VEGAS CAPTAIN SELECTED AS CHIEF OF MAUI POLICE FORCE:

https://presslasvegas.com/news/las-vegas-captain-selected-as-chief-of-maui-police-force/

Oct 02, 2021 · Las Vegas police captain John Pelletier highlighted
his experience as an incident commander during the 2017
mass shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 dead.

————————————————

LAS VEGAS MASSACRE: What They're NOT Telling You:

https://www.banned.video/results?query=las%20vegas

POLICE HELICOPTER: N911WY

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=N911WY%20Las%20Vegas&qs=n&form=QBVR&sp=-1&pq=n911wy%20las%20vegas&sc=1-16&sk=&cvid=725FCA23928742F2944B4CAF3C7BD28C

https://www.bing.com/search?q=n911wy+helicopter&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=n911wy+helicop&sc=0-14&qs=n&sk=&cvid=815FF6042BCA462F9B4F7DF3C6511A87

https://www.bing.com/search?q=+footage+of+helicopter+firing+at+crowd+in+Las+Vegas.&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=F83BE71A50EB4816BCE7C0DAD74DE4BF

GETTING TO KNOW OUR NEW CHIEF OF POLICE, JOHN PELLETIER:
https://www.facebook.com/CouncilMemberRawlinsFernandez/videos/3163443317310571/