Europe by rail in October

S. Tripathi

Sep 22, 1992, 8:04:06 AM9/22/92
Hi all,

I am planning to go Interrailing around Europe in October. I am looking for people who would be interested in teaming up to form a group.
If you're interested, then give me a shout. My email address is given
below.
Any tips (suggestions/hints/advice etc) on where to go, what to see,
where to stay, good sources of information, etc will also be welcomed.
Thanx.

Shachindra.

The O Shachindra Tripathi,
+---- ----+---- ---+--- Computer Science Department,
| A I N | | University of Keele,
+---+ | n Keele, Staffs ST5 5BG,
| | / \ U.K.
* ____| * | * / \ JANET : cs...@uk.ac.keele.seq1
other : cs...@seq1.keele.ac.uk

Thor Hovden

Sep 24, 1992, 11:15:40 AM9/24/92
Last october I was in Luzern, Switzerland, and was staying at the
Jugendherberge. Their meals was one of the best I've had.
The climate was cold, like here in Norway now, and the air
was nice and clean.

I came directly from Italy's Ligure Coast where I was wearing shorts.
Quite warm. Germany was cold. But if you are near Munchen at the
end of september, don't miss the Oktoberfest...

--
Thor Hovden (s3...@ii.uib.no)
Institutt for Informatikk, Universitetet i Bergen, Norge

Pravir K Chawdhry (EDC Data Exch)

Sep 24, 1992, 2:07:26 PM9/24/92
s3...@termitt.ii.uib.no (Thor Hovden) writes:

>I came directly from Italy's Ligure Coast where I was wearing shorts.
>Quite warm. Germany was cold. But if you are near Munchen at the
>end of september, don't miss the Oktoberfest...

Considering Octoberfest is on this coming Sunday, you've got to be quick
to get there. Don't forget to take a tall stool, bucket, ladder, ...
to take with you if you want to take some pretty pictures with clear view.

Long live OktoBeerfest ;-)

-pravir.