HAWAI`I / MOLOKA`I / BREAKING NEWS ◄—— WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

Ras Tafarian

Oct 23, 2021, 10:41:22 PM10/23/21

MOLOKA`I ◄—— WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

Moloka`i / West End

#1 The Foreign Haole Who Control The West End Of
Moloka`i Have Decided To Install A Gate To Block
Off Most Beach Fronts On The West End . . .

NOW HERE:

https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2021/10/gate-to-protect-molokai-beach-spurs-worries-over-access/

#2 All Over The West End The Foreign Haole Have
Erected Signs And Barriers To Block Access To
A Multitude Of Beach Access Areas.

#3 The Foreign Haole Controlled West End Also
Employs The Absurd, Lengthy List Of Rules
Regarding Kaluakoi Aina (Land), In Their
Covenants. The Ability For Native Hawaiians
To Purchase Aina (Land) In These Areas
And Construct A Small "grass shack" Type
Hale (Home) Is Totally Impossible . . . Because
New Home Construction Must Be At Least
1200 Square Feet !

THE KALUAKOI LAWS AND COVENANTS
ARE AN ANCIENT (1970'S) OUT OF DATE
FOREIGN HAOLE CONTRIVED, COMPLETELY
AND OVERLY OMINOUS ROTTEN SET OF RULES !

* No Camping Allowed On Own Property
* No Flags Allowed Whatsoever

#4 The Foreign Haole Controlled West End Has Been
Grabbing Vast Quanties Of Water From The Other
Part Of The Island --- Taking Waters That Should
Be Given / Offered And Available To Native Hawaiian
Wishes And Purposes. Maybe It Is Time To Definately
Shut Off The Tap / Water To The Parasite Haole Enclave
Known As Kaluakoi / West End.

#5 No Haole Gate Will Survive. The Native Hawaiians And
Other Individuals Who Support The Native Hawaiians,
Will Of Course, Like In Other Locations -- Just Drive
Their Vehicles Around The Gates, Or Better Yet Just
Go Ahead And Destroy The Fencing, The Locks, The
Posts That Hold Up The Gates / Fences. The Gate Will
Not Survive In One Piece.

#6 If Some Sort Of Camera Is Deployed To Monitor The
Gate Areas -- Then I Suggest That A Weapon Or Rock
Be Deployed To Put An End To That Camera.

#7 I Am Getting Very Upset Having To Watch Time And Time
Again, Seeing The Hawaiians Aina Stolen, Their Beach
Fronts Stolen, And Their Ability To Fish And Collect Food
For Their Ohana Needs --- Totally Stopped.

#8 I Have Been To The Beaches Concerned. Most Of The
Trash That Is Being Claimed As Being Deposited By
Locals Is Highly Bogus And False. Most Of "trash" Flotsam
Rubbish Comes From The Ocean, Not From The Hawaiians
Who Use The West Coast, Which Is Theirs. Even If There
Is A Small Amount Of Trash Being Left --- That Is For The
Native Hawaiians To Deal With And Is Their Concern,
And Not For The Foreign Haole Enclave Of The West End.

#9 That Gate Will Not Survive.

#10 This Is War !