- MESSAGE FOR THE BEST TRAVEL AGENT

1 view

Grato Viaggi & Vacanze

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

We happily tell you that, from today,you can consult our
electronic catalogue on the following site www.umbria.org/grato
You can put the catalogue on your computer and consult it gratis every time
you need.
You can print the pages you want.
You can send us your accomodation via E-mail at the following address:
gr...@krenet.it -
You can consult our touristic guide on the following site www.umbria.org
where you can find. All the 92 villages in Umbria, touristic Events in
Umbria, cultural itineraries.
In the future we will have some CD from our catalogue.If you are interested
on them, please send us your request.Write us whenever you want.
Have a nice work.
Cesarini Angelo Antonio