Re: URGENT ! ! Most Important COVID-19 Video Now ! ! MUST WATCH ! !

Byker

Mar 22, 2020, 12:53:30 PM3/22/20
"Catoni" wrote in message
news:0bdc0e7e-6dfe-4468...@googlegroups.com...

> Coronavirus Updates with Stefan Molyneux!
>
> https://youtu.be/MLenZGX5v7w

I get the feeling that a lot of cruise ships will soon
be up for auction, going for pennies on the dollar...

Lawrence Solomon

Mar 22, 2020, 12:59:44 PM3/22/20
Byker wrote
it's a video with a bunch of niggers eating burgers at a trump rally in it.

what's it got to do with the big anti trump liberal science-hoax?

Take the Fox News Lick A Handrail Challenge!

Post videos here: www.youtube.com

George

Mar 22, 2020, 3:08:04 PM3/22/20
Couple of months time every-one will be back to 2019 normal

PhantomView

Mar 22, 2020, 9:16:31 PM3/22/20
Trump plans to lease them - as floating hospitals.

However I do not see a "cruise industry" of any scale
redeveloping for at least a solid year, maybe more.
After all the horror stories, and a sneaking feeling that
virus may still be lurking in the cracks and crevices,
few will want to get on the things. This trepedation
will fade, but not overnight.

These companies WERE obviously making LOTS of
money though. Building one of those monstrosities is
ultra-expensive and a LOT of them had been built.
As such, the corporations OUGHT to have a big
reserve they can exist off of. As for the employees,
most of them were foreign nationals anyway.

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 22, 2020, 9:31:03 PM3/22/20
That might be the flaw in the industry, they hire cheap labor and do
everything ultra cheap for people who are using their discretionary
spending for their comfort and fun and having the Corona-Virus or being
quarantined with a thousands other people is neither comfort or fun.

So maybe they should design the ships better and then clean the ship and
hire people with impeccable hygiene and cleaning and food service skills.

Maybe do spot checks for Bacteria and Virus on the crew to see if they
carry any on their clothes or hands.... They'll be like Lazarus if they
come back from this.

--
That's Karma

*Plan for the worst and hope for the best*

PhantomView

Mar 22, 2020, 10:00:33 PM3/22/20
They could not even get rid of the norovirus ... which
turned out to be an ominous portent.

Lawrence Solomon

Mar 29, 2020, 10:12:46 PM3/29/20
Byker wrote

Byker

Mar 31, 2020, 3:33:24 PM3/31/20
Byker wrote

> "Catoni" wrote in message
>>
>> Coronavirus Updates with Stefan Molyneux!
>>
>> https://youtu.be/MLenZGX5v7w
>
> I get the feeling that a lot of cruise ships will soon
> be up for auction, going for pennies on the dollar...

Get your bid in now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jHz-x5lTXI

Some of the smaller ones would make good high-end yachts...

Lawrence Solomon

Apr 11, 2020, 6:46:04 PM4/11/20
Byker wrote

Lawrence Solomon