A-grounding we will go

Byker

Mar 10, 2020, 8:23:17 PM3/10/20
Virgin Atlantic flying nearly empty planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LciIGK7s4Ug

Cathay Pacific grounds 100+ aircraft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjdHV51jtjU

Qantas grounding Airbus A380s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsx3zcjnH3A

Lufthansa to ground Airbus A380s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4OmScW-X4

Coronavirus hits travel industry with biggest crisis since 9/11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB8yR0vvCSY

PhantomView

Mar 10, 2020, 9:52:34 PM3/10/20
Actually I am *glad* to see this. It means people have
finally caught on that being trapped in an aluminum
tube with sick people is a very very BAD idea for the
time being. It also means far fewer are traveling to
other countries - spreading or being spread-to.

It will all get better again in a few months. I think the
big carriers can afford to go into suspended animation
for that long - they may get some compensation from
the federals too. Tiny airlines are just GONE however
and will have to re-start from scratch. There will be
plenty of cheap jetliners, so it may be easier than
trying to start from scratch last year.