Re: Private jets in Munich on the way to Dubai global warming conference are literally frozen on the runway

Cheap Medals Kerry

Dec 3, 2023, 3:56:59 PM12/3/23
Paul Ragna <tpr...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:XnsB0CF9C817D1...@135.181.20.170:

> Karma strikes again for these elite hypocrites.
>

> <https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1730955864935154140>

It has nothing to do with the marketing farce of global warming, it's
all about controlling the masses.

pothead

Dec 3, 2023, 4:43:41 PM12/3/23
Absolutely true.
The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super easy to control the
population. Using too much electricity for heat?
The power company can easily limit your usage.

Driving your EV too fast or too much?
The government can limit your speed, access to chargers and so forth.

It's coming. You can count on it.
.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 3, 2023, 10:51:40 PM12/3/23
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

> On 2023-12-03, Cheap Medals Kerry <communi...@heinz.com> wrote:
>> Paul Ragna <tpr...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Karma strikes again for these elite hypocrites.
>>>

>>> <https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1730955864935154140>
>>
>> It has nothing to do with the marketing farce of global warming, it's
>> all about controlling the masses.
>>
> Absolutely true.
> The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super
> easy to control the population.

Is that why Republican states
are pushing for more charging
stations and more electric buses?

Texas moves forward with plan to build
electric car charging stations along
major highways
October 3, 2022
https://tinyurl.com/yersx244

Gov. Kay Ivey today awarded 18 grants to
help bring Alabama motorists into the
electric vehicle age.
June 10 2021
https://tinyurl.com/46whpmmm

Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Next
Steps to Strengthen Florida’s Electric
Vehicle Infrastructure
On July 10, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/r9tsddfb

Tulsa Rolls Out 4 New Electric Buses
August 3, 2021
https://tinyurl.com/yckurf3v

Electric buses to link up popular Fort Worth stops
July 8, 2019
https://tinyurl.com/yw373azb

pothead

Dec 4, 2023, 11:58:23 AM12/4/23
On 2023-12-04, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2023-12-03, Cheap Medals Kerry <communi...@heinz.com> wrote:
>>> Paul Ragna <tpr...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> It has nothing to do with the marketing farce of global warming, it's
>>> all about controlling the masses.
>>>
>> Absolutely true.
>> The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super
>> easy to control the population.
>

> Is that why Republican states
> are pushing for more charging
> stations and more electric buses?

No.
It's pure money.
However, it is why many auto manufacturers are cutting back on EV and battery production.
The lot's are chock full of unsold EV vehicles, except for Tesla who still is decreasing the prices
and offering free charging incentives.

DeSantis 2024

Dec 4, 2023, 12:30:36 PM12/4/23
>The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super
>easy to control the population. Using too much electricity for heat?
>The power company can easily limit your usage.
>
>Driving your EV too fast or too much?
>The government can limit your speed, access to chargers and so forth.
>
>It's coming. You can count on it.
>.

Global warming is another rightist hoax. Another reason why the rightist
way must be destroyed. Trump believes in global warming and he's going to
jail for 700 years.

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 1:20:56 PM12/4/23
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:56:57 -0000 (UTC), Cheap Medals Kerry <communi...@heinz.com>
wrote:
Controlling the masses is what conservatives strive for. Cons aren't comfortable with
individuality, change or self determination that exceeds the guidelines of Authority.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 1:27:55 PM12/4/23
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:43:39 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2023-12-03, Cheap Medals Kerry <communi...@heinz.com> wrote:
>> Paul Ragna <tpr...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Karma strikes again for these elite hypocrites.
>>>

>>> <https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1730955864935154140>
>>
>> It has nothing to do with the marketing farce of global warming, it's
>> all about controlling the masses.
>>
>Absolutely true.
>The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super easy to control the
>population. Using too much electricity for heat?
>The power company can easily limit your usage.
>
>Driving your EV too fast or too much?
>The government can limit your speed, access to chargers and so forth.

Speed limits? They want to set speed limits on our roads and enforce them?

One would expect members of the law and order party to be more supportive of law
enforcement.

>It's coming. You can count on it.

But not from the government. Every website and social media outlet spies on you
constantly. How do you think search engines and social media derive your algorithms?

If people were all that hot about their privacy and freedom Facebook would never have made
it off the Harvard campus.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 4, 2023, 2:29:50 PM12/4/23
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Kia to manufacture new electric
SUV at Georgia plant
April 5, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/46n3t75z

GM, Samsung plan new EV battery cell
factory in US
April 25, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/yhvp72em

Gov. Pritzker and Gotion Announce New
$2 Billion Electric Vehicle Battery
Gigafactory in Kankakee County
September 08, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/5c3nuunv

Stellantis, Samsung SDI to build
$3.2 billion EV battery plant in
Indiana
OCT 11 2023
https://tinyurl.com/m85fhabt

GM, Hyundai announce EV battery
plants for the US
Apr 25, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/aerne942

Rivian signs agreements with Georgia
to start building EV factory
November 14, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/2uxbfcnk

Lion Electric opens electric vehicle
plant in Channahon Illinois
July 21, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/4sm86yr7

Charlie Glock

Dec 4, 2023, 2:35:39 PM12/4/23
On 12/3/2023 1:43 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-12-03, Cheap Medals Kerry <communi...@heinz.com> wrote:
>> Paul Ragna <tpr...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Karma strikes again for these elite hypocrites.
>>>

>>> <https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1730955864935154140>
>>
>> It has nothing to do with the marketing farce of global warming, it's
>> all about controlling the masses.
>>
> Absolutely true.

Absolutely false.

> The liberal left wants electric powered everything because it's super easy to control the
> population.

No, all sane and reasonable people want power generation not to use fossil fuels
because greenhouse gases from burning fossil fuels are causing catastrophic
global warming.

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 3:29:33 PM12/4/23
On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:58:20 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>However, it is why many auto manufacturers are cutting back on EV and battery production.
>The lot's are chock full of unsold EV vehicles, except for Tesla who still is decreasing the prices
>and offering free charging incentives.

Yeah, that only happens in the EV industry. You know, sales fluctuating as the market
evolves. /s

Not long ago there were only half a dozen models available from as many manufacturers.
They were a novelty and folks were buy them up like hotcakes. Today, there are more than
500 models offered in 90 markets. They're still selling fast but there are now so many
choices there's a temporary market glut. QC dictates a slowdown on production and review
of processes to prevent slipshod work from getting out of the shop.

Rivian and Tesla are still doing well. Tesla has developed another new battery and upped
their operating voltage again (which reduces the amount of copper wire needed and cuts
build cost and vehicle weight) while non motor devices (lights, accessories, tunes, hvac,
etc.) are running at 48 volts which, again, is a weight and cost savings as well as better
for accessory operations.

Lucid is not doing as well. They got blindsided by the explosion in production and didn't
secure their supplies of battery materials as Tesla, Ford and others focused on.

The current price war is good for consumers as prices crater. Weaker manufacturers will
be shaken out, stronger ones will grow and ultimately merge.

The Chinese remain the number one producers and consumers of electrics.