Re: Obese female Democrat passenger pulls down pants in midflight meltdown on Frontier flight leaving Florida

Democrat sluts

Nov 25, 2023, 2:15:04 AM11/25/23
On 13 Nov 2023, L Ron <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:uiuk0k$uuml$5...@dont-email.me:

> Typical Democrat whore, no class or manners.

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A video posted by a fellow passenger on a Frontier
flight shows a woman having a meltdown pulling her pants down and
threatening other passengers.

On Monday, a Philadelphia-bound flight out of Orlando turned chaotic when
a woman got “upset that she was required to sit in her assigned seat and
decided to pull her pants down on the plane right in front of two
children,” according to passenger Julie Hartman.

Before the woman drops her trousers, she apologizes, squats down, and
bares her bottom to the back of the plane.

“I gotta go pee,” she yells out to angry passengers who fire back that
they are children on the flight.

Hartman shared her experience on Facebook saying, “I had the most awful
experience flying home from Florida this afternoon.”

She described the fiasco as graphic and vulgar.

“I literately had a front-row seat to the spectacle,” Hartman said. “She
threatened to kill another passenger. She threatened me after I told her
to sit down. I hope she was arrested and banned from flying again.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/passenger-pulls-down-pants-in-midflight-
meltdown-on-frontier-flight-leaving-florida/?ipid=promo-link-block1