The TSA's stunning admission about how illegal aliens board American planes

Jim Taylor

Jan 24, 2022, 2:15:03 AM1/24/22
whistleblower's tip, the TSA admitted that illegal aliens are
allowed to fly even if the only identification they have is an
arrest warrant or warrant of removal from DHS related to their
illegal status. So, while you're flashing the REAL ID driver's
license that was a total pain to obtain, the illegal alien in front
of you just shows his arrest warrant. That'll teach those illegal
aliens not to break into our country.

Think about travel now, compared to travel before COVID and 9/11.
In the old days, you'd walk up to the airplane, often with friends
and family at your side to see you off; show your ticket; and board
the plane. Even without paying an extra fee, you might have
legroom. Only Saudi Arabian women wore face coverings, and everyone
felt appropriately sorry for these sad women hidden from view.

Nowadays, you must have a formal government-approved form of
identification, whether it's a passport or a driver's license. But
it can't be just any driver's license. Instead, it must be a REAL
ID.

For many of us, that meant the pain in the neck of dealing with our
state DMV despite just recently renewing our old driver's license.
When I did that a few years ago in California, the clerk snatched my
old license from me and then told me I needed to pass a written test
as part of getting the REAL ID if I wanted to drive home. I wasn't
expecting that. (I passed.)

Once at the airport, the TSA agent scrutinizes your license or
passport as well as being placed on a scanner of some sort. That's
in addition to stripping off all your outerwear, practically
unpacking your bags, and getting x-rayed because we can always use a
little more radiation. Once on the plane, of course, we're packed
like sardines and forced to wear stifling masks in some of the most
purified air on the planet. The indignities never seem to end.

But a whistleblower introduced a new wrinkle to all of this. It
turns out that, if you're an illegal alien lacking both passport and
license (never mind that REAL ID), you can still fly in America.

When Rep. Lance Goodwin (R-Texas) wrote a letter to the TSA asking
about the fact that illegal aliens without official identification
are boarding American planes, the TSA 'fessed up:

Responding to Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden's Dec. 15 inquiry
about illegal migrants flying across the country, TSA Administrator
David Pekoske explained that certain Department of Homeland Security
(DHS) documents may be considered acceptable forms of alternate
identification for non-citizens, including a "Warrant for Arrest of
Alien" and a "Warrant of Removal/Deportation."

"TSA's response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly
putting our national security at risk," Gooden told the DCNF.
"Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn't even be in the country,
much less flying without proper identification."

The same letter also says that the "alien identification number" on
these DHS documents gets run through some databases to ensure that
the person isn't a terrorist or on another watch list. In addition,
he says the people get extra screening.

That procedure, naturally, assumes that the DHS documents are
accurate. However, Gooden reported to the Daily Caller, which broke
the story, "that he was told by a border patrol officer that 'they
often have to take migrants at their word that they are who they say
they are' when issuing DHS documents accepted by TSA as alternate
forms of identification."

In just the first ten months of 2021, these DHS documents were used
at airport security by 45,577 people — or around 124 people per day.

I hope all of this makes you feel safer flying America's unfriendly
skies.

But it's not just the security aspects of this that are so
maddening. Someone who is in the country illegally shouldn't have
the privilege of hopping onto an airplane. Even as Joe Biden has
made masks mandatory and is contemplating forcing vaccines on air
travelers, illegal aliens have been flying around America as if they
own it.

Once again, leftists are punishing American citizens and legal
residents, while at the same time making it clear that people who
are illegally in this country get special treatment.

I don't believe that America has ever before suffered a governing
class that despises the people it governs. You'd better participate
in primaries this spring to make sure the best people are running
and then, in November, vote as if your life depends on it, because
this year, it does.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_tsas_stunning_admis
sion_about_how_illegal_aliens_board_american_planes.html