NEW JAKKS WWF: 2TUFF SERIES 2: IN STOCK NOW!

Ringside15

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98

Ringside Collectibles now has in stock the brand new Jakks 2Tuff Series 2
Figures. They include The New Age Outlaws, D-Lo & Kama, Brian Christopher & a
New Jerry Lawler, and The Jackyl with Kurrgan.

Check out photographs and ordering information at our website.

Go To: http://www.wrestlingfigures.com

JAWA

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Don't order anything from Ringside Collectibles. This guy never answers
his e-mail and he's ripped off at least six people that I know of. Be
afraid, be very afraid.