Lego Ninjago display for sale

Blaster Master

Aug 29, 2012, 9:29:40 PM8/29/12
My friend has pictures and links to more pics here.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/241214-icesparks-sales-
thread-new-items-added-including-kre-o-store-display.html

If you have questions, please email him at zanzav2(at)bellsouth.net

--

Blaster Master
a.k.a.

derjoshder

Feb 22, 2017, 10:56:35 AM2/22/17
Dear fellow subscribers of the LEGO(TM) Newsgroup,

I had always dreamed of a

soap bubble machine.

So when I had built a centrifugal pump for water from LEGO parts and
found out that it works as an air pump, too, that idea came to my mind
again.

With a lot of fumbling and redesigning I ended up with something really
beautiful that I wanted to share with the LEGO community.

Thus, I created an account at ideas.lego.com and uploaded the model.

Now I am asking you all, to have a look at it (and - yes - to click the
support button if you like it)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/167790

And the video, to see the machine in action. It will brighten up your mind!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dR4OkHSr79Y

Thank you for reading and watching!

DerJoshDer