LEGO movies

Chris Steinig

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Someone was looking for LEGO movies. I found one at:
http://www.dodgenet.com/~tzingale/anthony.html
It's a short chase seen between a LEGO Police man
and a Truck. It looks like it was made using the
Black and White Quick Cam (as do the rest of the
shots on the page).

Someone else had some still shots with a color quickcam.
If anyone remembers what this page was could they let
me know. Thanks!

--
-chris
----------------------

Christopher Michael Jones

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Chris Steinig (ste...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:
: Someone was looking for LEGO movies. I found one at:

: http://www.dodgenet.com/~tzingale/anthony.html
: It's a short chase seen between a LEGO Police man
: and a Truck. It looks like it was made using the
: Black and White Quick Cam (as do the rest of the
: shots on the page).

: Someone else had some still shots with a color quickcam.
: If anyone remembers what this page was could they let
: me know. Thanks!

This post just put the weirdest idea into my head. Imagine, The Lego group,
making a deal with PIXAR to do a movie about legos, the marketing possibilities
boggle the mind, although I don't think The Lego Group would do that kind of
thing.

Lou Zucaro

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Wanna bet?!

You can be CERTAIN that LEGO has had the exact same idea for long
before Toy Story came out.

Remember this thread, so that you're not surprised when it happens...
although it may not be the big screen...

See ya...

Lou Zucaro

http://www.pause.com

LEGO: FS+(1819) TO+++1(6399) BO+++(709) TR+++(4558) PA+(6416)
SP+++2(497) CA+++(6071) PI+++c(6276) AQ+++3c(6195) TC++(8857)
#+++++ S++ LS+ Hs M+ YB67m

--=={Lego Dragon}==--==(UDIC)==--

"I...I think he was a mandroid."

Sue Ann Barber

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Chris Steinig (ste...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:
: Someone was looking for LEGO movies. I found one at:
: http://www.dodgenet.com/~tzingale/anthony.html
: It's a short chase seen between a LEGO Police man
: and a Truck. It looks like it was made using the
: Black and White Quick Cam (as do the rest of the
: shots on the page).
:

I can think of at least two lego movies (excuse if they have been
mentioned but I've been away for a few weeks)

One was a re-creation of the opening scenes of Star Wars, the other was a
student film mad with animated Lego figures. I can't remember the title
but it was available from the State Film Library in Western Australia.
It's really well done and lots of fun.

Anyone else seen this?

SAB