Lego Dungeons and Dragons

kyonshi

Nov 29, 2022, 4:43:28 AM11/29/22
And in another attempt to make the most out of the brand Lego now is
planning to release Dungeons and Dragons sets.

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-ideas-dungeons-and-dragons-finalists/

Which I think is interesting, because DnD really has become rather
mainstream again, at least brandwise. Even my podunk little supermarket
has DnD-branded Nerds with a mimic on the box. Not that they taste any
different from the normal version of the candy from what I noticed.
I do find those particular sets a bit... uninspiring though.
Much like most modern DnD products one might say.