Looking for IDEMA brand building blocks (circa 1960)

Keith Marsh

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
A friend of mine had relatives from Germany who used to manufacture
building blocks under the brand name Idema, during the 50's and early
60's. He'd very much like to find some of them and I'm hoping someone on
this newsgroup might have heard of them.

They look a little like Lego blocks, except smaller and made out of
what appears to be bakelite. I do not know if they were sold outside of
Germany.

Has anyone ever seen these or know of someone that may be able to get a
set of them??? Thanks in advance! - Keith Marsh

arle...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2012, 1:40:02 AM10/8/12
Hi Keith

I am from Mexico I bought a big set box of this when I was child, It was one of my favorites toys and always try to buy more, because I try to build big structures. fortunatly I keep this box yet.

mariana_...@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 11:13:14 AM1/30/13
Hi
I am looking for this toys too. If anyone has any information of where to find them or if someone wants to sell them, just let me know.
Just send me an email to mariana_...@hotmail.com

Thank you

sinup...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2014, 1:09:49 PM1/19/14

Hello

Love those blocks!!!!!!!! I used to play for hours when I was a kid back in Mexico, I still have a couple sets @ my parents. Best regards

jessicamol...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2014, 12:40:02 PM12/10/14
Hi! I'm forma México and I have a set that my mother gave when Información was a Child. Great Blocks to build anything you wake. Stiller have them, love them.Hope you can find some.

anibo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2015, 2:24:52 AM2/5/15
Hello, are you willing to sell any of these? I'm not looking for a set but just a few pieces. Please let me know. You can reach me by email anibo...@gmail.com

s.perez...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 12:23:48 AM8/31/16
On Wednesday, December 1, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Keith Marsh wrote:
> A friend of mine had relatives from Germany who used to manufacture
> building blocks under the brand name Idema, during the 50's and early
> 60's. He'd very much like to find some of them and I'm hoping someone on
> this newsgroup might have heard of them.
>
> They look a little like Lego blocks, except smaller and made out of
> what appears to be bakelite. I do not know if they were sold outside of
> Germany.
>
> Has anyone ever seen these or know of someone that may be able to get a
> set of them??? Thanks in advance! - Keith Marsh

HEY DID YOU EVER FIND THEM??? MY PROFESSOR IS LOOKING FOR THEM AND IT CAN REALLY HELP ME OUT
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

146jo...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 12:15:32 PM1/21/17
On Wednesday, 1 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, Keith Marsh wrote:
> A friend of mine had relatives from Germany who used to manufacture
> building blocks under the brand name Idema, during the 50's and early
> 60's. He'd very much like to find some of them and I'm hoping someone on
> this newsgroup might have heard of them.
>
> They look a little like Lego blocks, except smaller and made out of
> what appears to be bakelite. I do not know if they were sold outside of
> Germany.
>
> Has anyone ever seen these or know of someone that may be able to get a
> set of them??? Thanks in advance! - Keith Marsh

i have an original box of idema construction blocks, and im looking to sell. i have been offered a generous sum of money but im still considering.

catudal...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2017, 7:03:16 PM2/12/17
I would be willing to buy them. Can you email me? catudal...@gmail.com

Louis Halleux

Mar 24, 2021, 1:27:37 PM3/24/21

Louis Halleux

Mar 24, 2021, 1:58:47 PM3/24/21
Le mercredi 24 mars 2021 à 18:27:37 UTC+1, Louis Halleux a écrit :
> Here is a link for IDEMA infos
>
> https://www.inverso.pt/legos/clones/texts/idema.htm

Hi all IDEM Fans

IDEMA bricks are for sale in this ad