Instructions for Classic Space LEGO??????

Kyle Peterson

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Hi folks. About 2 weeks ago I just got back into legos and was just
paging around the web and this newsgroup. I found out that I have 28
classic space sets. Holy Cow. I know I have at least 99% of the pieces
for each set, but I have no idea how to put them back together! Are
there online instructions for some of these sets? Maybe someone can
color copy them for me? I would pay for the time and trouble. If anyone
can possibly help me.......

Kyle Peterson
ky...@allegro.net

Shane Archer

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

I have a whole bunch of classic space as well, with all the
instructions! Check out my website to see if you can find the ones
you need: (this link goes to the space page)

http://www.pro-studios.com/lego/sets/spc-lego.html

I will be scanning instructions for a whole bunch of people either
tomorrow or Friday (as time allows) .. it's free, so it beats paying
someone else.

And in case any lawyers from the LEGO Group are watching: I am not
profiting from this and it will not be a regular service, I'm just
trying to help a few people out.

Shane
http://www.pro-studios.com/lego

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:06:50 -0400, Kyle Peterson <ky...@allegro.net>