Cat costume woman (series 18 minifigure)

marb...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 12, 2018, 9:55:04 AM4/12/18
I just bought my first series-18 minifigure, which turned out to be 'cat costume woman'. She's got 2 things to hold: a blue fish and... what? Is it a spatula? A metal-detector?! A transcranial magnetic stimulator?!!

Eli the Bearded

Apr 12, 2018, 12:29:09 PM4/12/18
I haven't see that other thing, but I'm guessing it is one of those cat
toys that are essentially something fun at the end of a stick.

Do you have a picture? The only pictures I've seen show just the blue
fish.

Elijah
------
something fishy about a blue fish

John Geoffrey

Apr 15, 2018, 4:26:08 PM4/15/18
On 12/04/18 15:55, marb...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> I just bought my first series-18 minifigure, which turned out to be 'cat costume woman'. She's got 2 things to hold: a blue fish and... what? Is it a spatula? A metal-detector?! A transcranial magnetic stimulator?!!

according to
https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-collectible-minifigures-series-18-71021-review/

"Her accessory is a teal fish piece."

I don't really see anything besides that on any pictures I have seen of it.